Extra-virgin olive oil – alone vs. with meal

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Extra-virgin olive oil – alone vs. with meal

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Croc
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 38

Hi guys,

is there any additional benefit of drinking extra-virgin olive oil alone on spoon comparing to adding it to vegetables? I just tried it alone and it’s much better in taste than I supposed. Not good, but not bad either.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Croc wrote: is there any additional benefit of drinking extra-virgin olive oil alone on spoon comparing to adding it to vegetables? I just tried it alone and it’s much better in taste than I supposed. Not good, but not bad either.

I’m sure there’s a benefit from taking olive oil by the spoonful, but coconut oil is much more beneficial, so taking a the correct amount of coconut oil along with the olive oil (not at the same time necessarily) would be beneficial.

Able

Croc
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 38

I remember about coconut oil 🙂 I’m sure extra-virgin olive oil is overally benefitial. My question was, however, about the way it’s being taken.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Croc wrote: question was, however, about the way it’s being taken.

And did my reply answer your question?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Extra-virgin olive oil – alone vs. with meal’ is closed to new replies.