Experienced people please give advice

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Experienced people please give advice

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Ok guys, the dr finally said its time for nystatin. 1,000,000 units a day twice I think. Does that sound ok? Also do I stop my sf722? Should I expect more dieoff? Also vsl3 probiotic 112.5 billion per capsule of 8 different strains. Adrenotone for my adrenal glands, molydernum, don’t know how many times a day to take it? Also n acetyl cysteine for my kidney health? Thanks guys. Any help will be appreciated. Plus the strict diet. F this candida crap, time to hit it hard

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

moochpb;39744 wrote: Ok guys, the dr finally said its time for nystatin. 1,000,000 units a day twice I think. Does that sound ok?

Hello, Mooch. I sent the strict diet to you by private message with some information about the Molybdenum.
    Maybe Jorge or somebody will help you with the Nystatin.

Also do I stop my sf722?

I don’t know why you should stop this myself. I think you should also be taking virgin coconut oil if you’re not already.

Should I expect more dieoff?

That depends, Mooch, are you experiencing any Candida symptoms at this time?

Also vsl3 probiotic 112.5 billion per capsule of 8 different strains. Adrenotone for my adrenal glands, molydernum, don’t know how many times a day to take it? Also n acetyl cysteine for my kidney health? Thanks guys. Any help will be appreciated. Plus the strict diet. F this candida crap, time to hit it hard

The probiotic sounds alright, although it’s possible to obtain more strains than that. Which probiotic have you been taking up until now, and at what count (billions)?

Adrenotone is a botanical and nutritional supplement which should help with the adrenal problems. You should call your doctor and ask her about the dosage (she should have given you these instructions).

N-Acetylcysteine stimulates glutathione production which will help with detoxification and dissolving mucus. N-Acetylcysteine can also help to neutralize toxins and pollutants in the body organs like the liver and kidneys.

Able

moochpb

thanks alot for that able. I keep taking my coconut oil, well Im detoxing due to that drink still, my candida symptoms now are bloating still, the reflux is almost gone, headache, head fog, sinus’s are clogged, still leaky gut symptoms of course as some undigested food so I m hoping I don’t get too much die off. I was only taking 30 billion a day of ultra flora before this. She has givin me instructions and thanks very much for explaining what and how they work. Hopefully this can keep my recovering going. Its been a long 3 and a half months of this. Hopefully almost halfway done if I keep it up. Thanks again

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

moochpb;39744 wrote: Ok guys, the dr finally said its time for nystatin. 1,000,000 units a day twice I think. Does that sound ok? Also do I stop my sf722? Should I expect more dieoff? Also vsl3 probiotic 112.5 billion per capsule of 8 different strains. Adrenotone for my adrenal glands, molydernum, don’t know how many times a day to take it? Also n acetyl cysteine for my kidney health? Thanks guys. Any help will be appreciated. Plus the strict diet. F this candida crap, time to hit it hard

The Nystatin dose is low, but it will help specially if you combine it. For instance, Carvacrol has shown synergistic antifungal activity together with Nystatin. Oregano Oil is rich in Carvacrol.

I don’t see any reason to stop SF-722, you can also add more fatty acids sources such as coconut oil.

I like NAC. It is an immune modulator that polarizes toward to Th1. It will help boosting the immune response that battles candida and down-regulating the excessive Th2 hyperactivity that make you to react easily to allergens.

Jorge.

ABSTRACT
    We investigated the effect of N-acetylcysteine (NAC) on normal human B cell functions. We found that NAC significantly inhibited both the induction of the specific antibody response to the T-dependent antigen Candida albicans and T-dependent pokeweed mitogen (PWM)-induced polyclonal Ig production. NAC did not induce either cell death due to a non-specific toxicity or apoptosis. The NAC-induced inhibitory effect might be a functional consequence of: (i) a down-regulation of the expression on the B cell surface of CD40 and CD27 co-stimulatory molecules and (ii) a down-regulation of interleukin (IL-4) production. In contrast, NAC up-regulated interferon-γ (IFN-γ) production. NAC did not induce any effect on the T cell-independent B cell polyclonal activation system. These results indicate that NAC down-regulates T dependent B cell activation and leads to T helper cell type 1 (Th1) polarization

moochpb

thanks jorge. So I can take Oil or oregano also? Im gonna start low on the Nystatin just in case of a reaction. I just started sf 722 today so I will keep taking it also. I want the bad fungus out of my gut, hopefully this helps

dvjorge
    Participant

moochpb;39771 wrote: thanks jorge. So I can take Oil or oregano also? Im gonna start low on the Nystatin just in case of a reaction. I just started sf 722 today so I will keep taking it also. I want the bad fungus out of my gut, hopefully this helps

Yes, you should.

Here is the proof of my words :

Abstract
    In this study we investigated a synergistic effect between the essential oils Origanum vulgare, Pelargonium graveolens and Melaleuca alternifolia and the antifungal compound Nystatin. Nystatin is considered a drug of choice in the treatment of fungal infections, but it can cause some considerable problems through its side effects, such as renal damage. Finding a new product that can reduce the Nystatin dose via combination is very important. Our findings showed an experimental occurrence of a synergistic interaction between two of these essential oils and Nystatin. The essential oil O. vulgare appeared to be the most effective, inhibiting all the Candida species evaluated in this study. Some combinations of Nystatin and P. graveolens essential oil did not have any synergistic interactions for some of the strains considered. Associations of Nystatin with M. alternifolia essential oil had only an additive effect.

moochpb

ok thanks. My kidneys were already stressed so I don’t want more renal damage. I will take oil of oregano also then and the sf722. I m just afraid of die off but I should be ok?

dvjorge
    Participant

moochpb;39773 wrote: ok thanks. My kidneys were already stressed so I don’t want more renal damage. I will take oil of oregano also then and the sf722. I m just afraid of die off but I should be ok?

Oral Nystatin is considered safe. I guess they mention renal damage because the drug was used injected in the pass. It is very toxic when reach blood, but it doesn’t happen when is used orally.

Jorge.

moochpb

thanks man. I hate this illness. Its been a rough 8 months of digestive issues, 4 years of sinus and allergy problems, now three months at least of nystatin. Still a long road ahead of me but I know people especially like you jorge had it worse. But I m still depressed, I dont go out a lot at all with friends anymore and Im obsessed with trying to feel better. I feel better using a strong antifungal now plus my sf722

Jennar27
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 11

I have had a weak immune system since mono 15 years ago, and adrenal issues developed over time. I recently had pnemonia in November and took 3 rounds of antibiotics: 1 z pak and 2 of levaquin. After that I haven’t felt good, and it has been progressively getting worse. Recently over the past month I have really seen that this is candida overgrowth. I have such increased fatigue, muscle, joint aches, throat pain, lung issues, headache, inner ear pains, dizziness, nausea, thrush I believe, and stomach pains, along with things like nails peeling all recently. And it is to the point where I eat something and have immediate pain in my stomach, gas, fatigue, joint pain.

I am getting on nystatin, can the experts who have taken this please recommend what to eat during/after nystatin. Should I eat eggs, chicken, fish, and bob products(buckwheat, oat bran) during or wait till after nystatin? Anything else? Can I make bread with coconut flour, use stevia, or should I wait till after nystatin?

Also what do you think is a good dosage for nystatin, I feel like doctors are retarded and I don’t want it to be too low to not be effective or too high to have too many die off reactions. Also what vitamins should I take during nystatin/after? I have most vitamins and anti fungals on the protocol. Should I use any during nystatin/after. How much, should I do a higher amount or work my way up? Should I continue to use anti fungals after nystatin and switch them, if so high dosage or low and go up?

Should I take probiotics now, I have megaflora 20 billion, 14 strand. Do I need more? Should I make homemade yogurt and do that too for a while?

Thank you for all of your help!!! I keep feeling lost in this journey.

moochpb

I am taking 3 pills instead of six as of now because of die off. It was bad two days ago but I’m just fatigued and a little dizzy. I have been on antifungals and a pretty strict diet for four months and been on nystatin 5 days. So if your really infested you will probably have more die off. Follow the procol on supplements, 4 to 5000 mg of vit c, molydernum chelate, liver and kidney support. Milk thistle. Eat veggies, home made kefir or yogurt, lots of veggies, coconut bread, buckwheat. Eat chicken or fish probably only once or twice a week for now. Eggs, and oatbran like you said. Email able for the strict diet. Alot of us are lost, good luck

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Experienced people please give advice’ is closed to new replies.