Exhausted

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jackie2 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Chiskinlady
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 18

Hi!

I am in week 4 of the diet & am finding myself completely exhausted! The past 3 weeks I’ve been doing hot yoga 2-3 times a week (like normal) & after my headaches & rashes subsided (about 2 weeks into it,) I felt amazing! I even lost 20lbs! This week, I haven’t woken up until 10 or 11 & some days I’m so tired I don’t even feel like chewing my food! Any ideas as to why this is? Is it die-off? A symptom of Leaky Gut? Ugh! So annoying!

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

Fatigue is pretty normal, I’m in week 5 and I feel tired much of the time. Are you following the forum’s protocol (esp with Molybdenum)? Also, I have found that L-glutamine taken 3x per day can really help offset some fatigue.

And yes, fatigue = symptom of detox, die off, etc,. HANG IN.

Chiskinlady
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 18

goingnatural wrote: Fatigue is pretty normal, I’m in week 5 and I feel tired much of the time. Are you following the forum’s protocol (esp with Molybdenum)? Also, I have found that L-glutamine taken 3x per day can really help offset some fatigue.

And yes, fatigue = symptom of detox, die off, etc,. HANG IN.

I stopped taking the Molybdenum because I didn’t think I was experiencing anymore die-off symptoms… I’m guessing I should start back up again! Also, I’m on the strict diet from Able. I’ve been hearing a lot about L-glut… I’ll look into that. Thanks for the encouragement!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I felt very gassed early on in my treatment and its one of those things that will hang around persistantly over time. It slowly gets better and eventually it’ll be behind you. After 2-3 months I started to get a bit more energy.

-raster

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

I agree with Raster. Hang in there it will get better. By month 3 I was doing so much better. It is month 8 now and I feel better than I have in a very, very long time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Exhausted’ is closed to new replies.