exfoliative cheilitis and candida overgrowth?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions exfoliative cheilitis and candida overgrowth?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  exfoliative cheilitis 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

exfoliative cheilitis
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

Does anyone have any knowledge as to how having a candida overgrowth can cause exfoliative cheilitis. I’m not 100% sure I have a candida overgrowth, but I do have exfoliative cheilitis. Candida overgrowth has come up a few times in my research among many other possible causes for this condition. I’ve had it for 4 years now, been to dermatologists, at least 5 in the past 3 years. Have tried a lot of things but nothing has helped. Recently have been trying the candida diet to see if anything improves with my lips, no improvements yet. This is my first dietary approach to try and heal my lips. Been on the diet for 3 weeks now. I know 3 weeks might not be long enough to see results, just looking to see if anyone has any knowledge about this subject.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘exfoliative cheilitis and candida overgrowth?’ is closed to new replies.