Exercise Caution — Update on SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia {Vanilla Creme}

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Exercise Caution — Update on SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia {Vanilla Creme}

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Hy 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 59

Is it too good to be true? That I could have found a vanilla creme stevia without alcohol and chemicals and such?

http://www.sweetleaf.com/

Anyone have any experience? Gut feelings? Thoughts? 🙂

So my gut told me I needed to find out more about this product. I called and spoke with customer service and she told me there is a “minuscule amount” of alcohol used to make the flavored sweeteners {example: vanilla creme, rootbeer}. I’m probably not going to use it unless I’m baking to ensure the alcohol burns off because I want this infection gone asap … but it’s still there even if there is very little, and I just thought you guys would want to know.

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

Hy wrote: Is it too good to be true? That I could have found a vanilla creme stevia without alcohol and chemicals and such?

http://www.sweetleaf.com/

Anyone have any experience? Gut feelings? Thoughts? 🙂

This is the current vanilla extract that I use for my bread baking. It was the suggested brand on this forum so I can only assume it is okay. Tastes great like creme soda in a bottle.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

This is one of the top brands. I use the brand called steviva.

-raster

Hy

Bumping for new information added.

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

I am totally getting confused about this Stevia reading all these posts.
    Please some on clarify to me.

First, I was thinking I should avoid SWEET all through the treatment.
    Then I came to know about Stevia through this forum, and felt a bit relieved.
    I went to Walmart and bought a product called “Stevia IN THE RAW”, I thought I could use it just like Sugar UNLIMITED, then noticed it has some thing called DEXTROSE (an all natural carbohydrate derived from corn).

When inquired on the FORUM, I was told that DEXTROSE feeds Candida!!!!!

I had to dump the whole thing…..

Then, yesterday I went to a Health Food Store and bought a different one called “SweetLeaf Stevia”…. I thought I could use it unlimited in bread, lime juice, and in anything I like just as SUGAR…..

But, Now today I again see this thread……

Please let me know if this SweetLeaf is going to do any damage, I will return the product before opening it. Because, I don’t want to do any further harm to my body, I think I already had a lot damage…..

Hy

nikki wrote: I am totally getting confused about this Stevia reading all these posts.
    Please some on clarify to me.

First, I was thinking I should avoid SWEET all through the treatment.
    Then I came to know about Stevia through this forum, and felt a bit relieved.
    I went to Walmart and bought a product called “Stevia IN THE RAW”, I thought I could use it just like Sugar UNLIMITED, then noticed it has some thing called DEXTROSE (an all natural carbohydrate derived from corn).

When inquired on the FORUM, I was told that DEXTROSE feeds Candida!!!!!

I had to dump the whole thing…..

Then, yesterday I went to a Health Food Store and bought a different one called “SweetLeaf Stevia”…. I thought I could use it unlimited in bread, lime juice, and in anything I like just as SUGAR…..

But, Now today I again see this thread……

Please let me know if this SweetLeaf is going to do any damage, I will return the product before opening it. Because, I don’t want to do any further harm to my body, I think I already had a lot damage…..

Nikki, the plain SweetLeaf Stevia — non flavored — is fine. I was talking about the flavored Stevias like te vanilla creme and rootbeer. (see above). Those may contain trace amounts of alcohol. What you have — the original SweetLeaf Stevia — is just fine.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Exercise Caution — Update on SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia {Vanilla Creme}’ is closed to new replies.