Exercise and candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Exercise and candida

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  whyitsme 6 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

MsMollyJackson
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 29

Hello!
    I’ve been suffering from candida for quite some time. I used to be pretty healthy physically and the last four months have been extremely non-physical (while cleansing).
    Today I was trying to clean my bathrooms and hot extremely hot-like I was exerting a lot of energy? Is this common when fighting candida? It’s all really scary. My vision and eyes have been pretty off this week too…sending me into panic and anxiety.
    Anyone else have these things happening?
    I’m hoping this is just normal protocol…thank you!!

dannyle87
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

Absolutely. Because your body ius already fighting the candida, it has less energy for other stuff like exercise. I actually work out every day and feel my limits sometimes but I have been a high perforance athlete all my life so dont worry your on the right track.

MsMollyJackson
    Replies: 29

Thank you!!
    I’m just trying to hang in there for the last of this…what a nightmare!

givingall
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

I found this blog on Candida and Inflammation in the athlete – http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1598887.

It seems to state the same sort of effects that you’ve been experiencing.

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

I found this blog on Candida and Inflammation in the athlete – http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1598887.

Interesting.

Perhaps this can help paint with a broader brush as well. This ties into what I’ve been digging up about how adrenal/thyroid/hormones (HPA axis) all tie in with candida cause and recovery.

Blessings.

whyitsme
    Replies: 72

I started an intense exercise regimen at the start of the year, working out 5 times a week. I also had to start a good cleanse/detox due to cheating so much over the holidays. The first 2 weeks, I started slow and only did a couple workouts a week, concentrating on the detox due to not feeling good. The next 2 weeks I increased workouts, but still had die off symptoms. I tend to go in cycles of die-off/cleanse about every week and a half. I really started pushing myself at a month, and though had some die-off ickiness, I started to do so much better. I have found that by really pushing myself, sweating a lot , plus sweating in steam rooms and saunas, I feel I am detoxing faster than I have in the past. The heart is pushing it out faster. Of course I get a lot of red bumps on my torso from the detox, but it’s all good knowing it’s getting out. I am now at 2 months, I am still having die-off, however not feeling crappy anymore. I am starting to feel the best i have in years. The last area to detox is my lower back, and it is starting to feel good with no pain! (It gets stiff and sore due to candida in muscle and joints). So I would highly recommend upping your exercise routine to help cleanse. Start slow, because yes you will feel bad in the beginning. But keep at it! The one thing about exercising a lot, is it makes me want to eat healthy, so therefore it becomes less of a diet and more of a way of life. So in the end it will help you cleanse!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Exercise and candida’ is closed to new replies.