Everything seems to be going ok except the Liver Flush Drink

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Everything seems to be going ok except the Liver Flush Drink

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Golfer4588 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Golfer4588
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 32

Hi,

I started the cleanse yesterday and everything seems to be going ok except the Liver Flush Drink.

1 cup water
    1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
    1 clove of garlic
    Small chunk of fresh ginger
    Just blend all the ingredients together and drink

Yesterday, I couldn’t keep it down (threw up everywhere) and the same happened today?

I managed to keep some of it down but it makes me feel so nauseous I can’t stand it.

Has anyone got any tips or methods for making the Liver Flush Drink easier to drink and more specifically keep down?

Many thanks

Richard

420biker
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 38

garlic can be pretty hard on the stomach, try using less garlic until you can tolerate more… half a clove or something.

If that doesnt work then try taking the liver flush a little bit closer to dinner time.. although it works best on an empty stomach, it will be easier on your stomach if it still has food in it.

Golfer4588
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 32

Thanks for the advice.

The problem doesn’t seem to be in my stomach but initially as soon as I swallow, even the smell?

Nothing has ever made me wretch before!

Made me feel that bad, its the end of my second day and still havent had a single thing to eat.

Not the start I wanted for but hopefully things go better tomorrow!

Thanks again

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Everything seems to be going ok except the Liver Flush Drink’ is closed to new replies.