Evening Primrose

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Evening Primrose

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Naturegirl27 7 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Naturegirl27
    Topics: 40
    Replies: 36

I stopped taking evening primrose and my face broke out very badly. Is it okay for me to take evening primrose with candida? I know my face is probably also breaking out because of the candida die off too…

Ingredients include: Evening primrose,gelatin, glycerin, purified water, and natural vitamin E.

Everything looks okay, but is the glycerin okay?

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

The glycerin is okay.

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

Are you breaking out with pimples or a rash?

I am getting massive die off and am experiencing both. but getting pimples in weird places like my shoulders, and a rash on my elbows and wrist, my SD has not been hugely affected by the die off

Naturegirl27
    Topics: 40
    Replies: 36

Not really a “rash”, but it seems like little red spots of inflammtion. That is why I started drinking alkalized water in the first place… which I am not doing right now because of the candida and my stomach needing to be acidic. The alkaline water did make all the little red dots go away about a year ago; but now they are back. There are not that many for me thought. YES my acne has gotten worse… but I just have to be patient because I know this is all because I was on birth control for so long. My body is just balancing out. Why are you having a rash?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Evening Primrose’ is closed to new replies.