Epstein-Barr Virus Help?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Epstein-Barr Virus Help?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ecalypsa 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ecalypsa
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

Hi everyone,

I have had a current infection of Epstein-Barr (mono) for the past 8 months. I also suspect that I have Candida as well. I’ve read about the possibility of an anti-candida diet helping clear up the mono.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

I’ve restricted my diet, but haven’t really started on the antifungals and supplements yet. It’s been 2 weeks since I started the diet and I’m still getting die-off effects. They’ve been so bad, I’m dizzy all the time!

Thanks!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’ve had mono in the past (4 years ago) and feel that this diet can potentially really help you get over it. All I know is this diet is a good “healing” diet for a variety of ailments. If you can get your gut flora in good health, you likely won’t get sick from almost anything.

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

ecalypsa wrote: I’ve restricted my diet, but haven’t really started on the antifungals and supplements yet. It’s been 2 weeks since I started the diet and I’m still getting die-off effects. They’ve been so bad, I’m dizzy all the time!

Are you doing anything to lessen the effects of die-off or to protect your body form the toxins?

Able

ecalypsa
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

I’ve been taking some vitamin C supplements, drinking lots of water, and taking daily saunas. I’ve thought about taking some die-off supplements, but I haven’t been able to see a doctor yet who actually takes this diet seriously and I don’t want to just start taking these supplements without a doctor’s advice.

I’m seeing a D.O. on Friday so hopefully she will be able to offer me more advice than all the other doctor’s I’ve seen. :/

Any natural die-off helping suggestions until then?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Epstein-Barr Virus Help?’ is closed to new replies.