Epilation Glove

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Epilation Glove

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sp1543 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

nz4ever
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 26

WHat do you think about that? It sais it’s made from metalic inorganic microcrystalls? Would it be bad for the candida treatment?

http://www.shoppingdonna.it/en/shop/cura-viso-e-corpo/guanto-epilsoft.html

nz4ever

Anyone more experienced thinks this is ok and doesn’t affect candida?

sp1543
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 57

Here’s my advice:
    Don’t eat it.

-Kyle

nz4ever

Kyle wrote: Here’s my advice:
    Don’t eat it.

-Kyle

What do you mean? This is an epilation glove, it’s not for eating! I came across it in the ecofestival. It’s supposed to be all natural, no chemicals. But it says it’s made from metalic inorganic microcrystalls and knowing that candida can be caused by metal poisoning, i wonder if it causes a problem.

sp1543
    Participant

nz4ever wrote:

Here’s my advice:
    Don’t eat it.

-Kyle

What do you mean? This is an epilation glove, it’s not for eating! I came across it in the ecofestival. It’s supposed to be all natural, no chemicals. But it says it’s made from metalic inorganic microcrystalls and knowing that candida can be caused by metal poisoning, i wonder if it causes a problem.

Yes, I know. lol.

My point is that you will have no problems with it at all. Your skin is not permeable to just anything that you happen to put on it. Infact there’re specific chemicals that pharmaceutical companies have developed to carry other compounds across the skin barrier.

This glove will not give you metal poisoning anymore than my shirt will give me cotton poisoning.

Don’t sweat it.

-Kyle

nz4ever

Thanks for the answer. Can’t be too careful with the candida monster…hahah
    I have to disagree though…Our skin is permeable to everything put on it. Scietific data back this up.

sp1543
    Participant

nz4ever wrote: Thanks for the answer. Can’t be too careful with the candida monster…hahah
    I have to disagree though…Our skin is permeable to everything put on it. Scietific data back this up.

BS.
    Show me the data.

-Kyle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Epilation Glove’ is closed to new replies.