Enzyme recommendations

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Enzyme recommendations

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

What are some good enzymes before eating? I forgot what mine are called and I take hcl with pepsin. Any recommendations?

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

Swedish bitters have cured my constipation they are cheap also but taste aweful ,i wasent having a bowle movement everyday untill i started to take a teaspoon a day and since ive had one to 3 a day .

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

moochpb;33313 wrote: What are some good enzymes before eating? I forgot what mine are called and I take hcl with pepsin. Any recommendations?

Mooch, if you were following the forum protocol you’d already be using the correct enzyme supplement like Hope. As she stated, you should be using Swedish Digestive Bitters; be sure you get the alcohol-free form.

There are several good reasons that I recommend Swedish Digestive Bitters in place of all other enzymes, and this is explained on that particular part of the protocol. First of all, they allow the body to make its own enzymes in the correct number and type when they’re needed. Plus, as Hope explained, they help to prevent constipation as well as acting as a liver flush each time they’re used. No one fighting a Candida infestation should be without Swedish Digestive Bitters and Liver Flush.

Able

moochpb

I tried finding alcohol Swedish bitters in 3 stores to no avail. I guess I’ll have to order online. Do they replace my other enzymes I take that my naturalpath gave me?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

moochpb;33348 wrote: I tried finding alcohol Swedish bitters in 3 stores to no avail. I guess I’ll have to order online. Do they replace my other enzymes I take that my naturalpath gave me?

You don’t really need to take any other enzymes if you’re taking the Swedish bitters since this will allow your body to make its own enzymes.
    But since a naturopath is telling you to take the ones you have, you should let him know that you’re taking the bitters in place of the enzymes
    (if you decide to do that), but he’ll probably want you to continue taking whatever he gave you.

Able

moochpb

I’ll look to order some, I’ll see how they work and let the naturalpath know

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Enzyme recommendations’ is closed to new replies.