Environmental Sensitvities

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Environmental Sensitvities

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jereseib
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 32

Has anyone else dealt with multiple chemical sensitivity as being another effect of the candida overgrowth? I am really struggling right now with co-workers wearing perfume/cologne and wanted to know if anyone else has this issue?

I get migraines, a sore throat, the inability the concentrate, and dizzy from just the slightest hint of perfume or chemicals.

Im convinced this is how I got candida in the first place as I was having severe allergic reactions to things where I was breaking out in hives every day. They tried to treat this by giving me heavy doses of prednisone, anti-histamines, antacids, and antibiotics. I didnt start having all the digestive problems until after this.

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

jereseib wrote: Has anyone else dealt with multiple chemical sensitivity as being another effect of the candida overgrowth? I am really struggling right now with co-workers wearing perfume/cologne and wanted to know if anyone else has this issue?

I get migraines, a sore throat, the inability the concentrate, and dizzy from just the slightest hint of perfume or chemicals.

Im convinced this is how I got candida in the first place as I was having severe allergic reactions to things where I was breaking out in hives every day. They tried to treat this by giving me heavy doses of prednisone, anti-histamines, antacids, and antibiotics. I didnt start having all the digestive problems until after this.

I didn’t get it that bad, but my sense of smell heightened a lot especially in the early stages. My hayfever has been awful this summer as well, lots of itchy eyes, itchy throat, sneezing, & sometimes even hot flushes.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

jereseib wrote: Has anyone else dealt with multiple chemical sensitivity as being another effect of the candida overgrowth? I am really struggling right now with co-workers wearing perfume/cologne and wanted to know if anyone else has this issue?

Candida Albicans polarizes the immune system toward to a Th2 immune response and inhibits Th1. It means, you will have a HYPER humoral immune response (hypersensitive to any external source including food) and a very depressed cell mediated immunity.

It is a classic symptom of this syndrome.
    Jorge.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Environmental Sensitvities’ is closed to new replies.