Energy Levels & Motivation

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Energy Levels & Motivation

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  titan 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

Lately I have been feeling very tired during the normal hours of the day where I usually have pretty decent energy, 2-6. I have been very strict to the diet and been on it for about 40 days. I introduced Spirunella about a week or so ago and I thought that helped, but now not so much.

I not only feel lethargic, but I also feel like I have Zero motivation. I wonder if maybe die off is contributing to my lack of energy? Does anyone have any ideas for what to do to increase body Energy? I eat about 2-3 eggs per day. I juice in the morning and eat 2 meals Lunch & Dinner, consisting of 3 courses. I don’t eat chicken more than once per week.

Sometimes I even feel like walking up my stairs to the 2nd floor of my house feels like a task. 🙁

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would look at your adrenals and your liver. Do not consume caffeine.

This is something that hits me from time to time, you will have good and bad days/weeks throughout your treatment.

One thing you will notice is that you need more sleep while healing, so getting plenty of sleep is essential.

-raster

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

My energy got better around month 3…not sure if it was from healing or if my body simply has adapted to the diet. who knows…point is, its around the corner for you. Hang in there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Energy Levels & Motivation’ is closed to new replies.