enemas…whats coming out?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions enemas…whats coming out?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nicole13 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

This may be gross, so proceed carefully…I’ve been doing enemas for a few weeks now and I also did them for a while about a yr ago. First I clear myself out with some water and sea salt enemas. After a deeper one, some really gross stuff comes out. I wanted to know if it’s more than normal colon crud. I see what almost looks like hemp seeds (which I guess is possible since I eat them daily?), pieces of dark Brown or black flakes, I guess is the best description, and some clear see through looking seed things (less prevalent). Then I do a retention enema w 2 caps boulardii. With the next days BM, I’ll notice that they will have strings of something wrapped around, and sometimes theres some blood in the stool. These strings or attachments are not white…they are more clear and I might not not even notice them if I wasn’t looking. They blend in. Is this Candida? Mucous?

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

All the seeds, flakes, slime and stringy stuff are just normal colon contents.

I’m worried about the blood. One side effect of improperly administered enemas is damage to the colon. In extreme cases, colon ruptures have been reported, which are a very serious medical condition that requires immediete hospitalization.

Blood in the stool is a clear sign you’re doing something wrong.

Unfortunately, from your description I cannot tell what it is you’re doing wrong.

Rabelais

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

Ok good to know. Yeah the blood is concerning. I haven’t seen it the last couple of times but will look out for it, and reevaluate if I see it again. Also, if I’m not really seeing too much yeast coming out, maybe I’m not too bad with the yeast? I often do a 10-15 enema with a relatively full bag, so I should be clearing out yeast if it’s in there, right? IDK– I mean, I rarely get yeast symptoms anymore…my tongue is slightly white in the back at times, but that’s about it.

My main issue now is bacterial infections which I’m going to ask about in another post.

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

Do keep checking the blood. If it occurs frequently, then either you are doing something wrong (which is the most likely case – sorry…) or you have a yet undiscovered colon condition.

By the way, blood is not much of a problem if you have tiny wounds near the anus. Such wounds could be caused by wiping (rubbing) too fiercely, or by “scratching” during insertion of the enema. I’m not saying that this is okay, just that it’s not a sign of anything serious.

About the yeast: I risk going outside my limited field of knowledge here, so please take my response with a grain of salt. Anyway, as far as I understood, you may have an overgrowth without it being optically visible in the stool or in whatever comes out with the enema.

Compare this to candida in the mouth. You may have candida there, including a white tongue and other visible signs. But your spit may show no signs of candida at all (which is why the spit test is so unreliable). So even if you have candida in the mouth, this may not be visible when you spit.

The same applies to candida in the colon and it not being visible in the stool or in the enema.

At least, that’s the current status of my still severely limited knowledge.

I hope this helps. Of course, others may chime in with additional information.

Regards,

Rabelais

nicole13
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 18

If the blood is mixed in with the stringy stuff it could be a sign that you are ridding your colon of parasites.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘enemas…whats coming out?’ is closed to new replies.