Endocrine Problems

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Endocrine Problems

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mrs.candida 6 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

I have recently been diagnosed with extremely high estrogen (521) and a fibroid in uterus plus breast sono revealed a “uncommon cyst” and will be checked in 5 months (uhg, the wait) but have had them before and they disappear. thyroid TSH is up to 2.68. Can candida be causing all this? Or this causing my candida? Any females out there with these or one of these problems? I forgot to mention no menstration for 4 months. And no my gyno said not menopause yet. Have been on the diet since July but cheated at christmas and again this month because I get so depressed. I’m not giving up though. I got depressed because something else wrong keeps popping up. I take Vit D 5000mg a day, Vit C 1000mg a day, vit B 100mg a day, again on Diflucan 100-200mg a day. (I alternate dosages) previous post I asked about liver flushes without a gallbladder. Any females (or males) with any knowledge, thoughts, advice on this?( I see a endocrinologist in late March in Pittsburgh)

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Hi Sunny!

I have high estrogen, lots of fibroids, and I haven’t had a proper breast exam in a while. My thyroid is low, but my cycle has ALWAYS been regular. I’m certain all of these problems are from Candida. I had yeast infections for a decade and didn’t treat them because they were undiagnosed. One day the yeast infections stopped then all my mysterious health problems started. I consider all these health problems to be symptoms from my systematic Candida.

I also consider my depression to be a symptom of Candida, in fact it’s been getting way better in recent weeks. The depression got very bad as a part of die off, so I can understand how that can weaken your willpower. Some days I have an overwhelming sense of optimism and all I can think is “who am I?” It makes me wonder if I’ve been out of touch with the real me for years.

Do you take Chelated Molybdenium? I would suggest taking more vitamin C, and what about caprylic adic, or coconut oil.

I also think you should take your Candida treatment into your own hands, don’t expect the endocrinologist to help you with Candida.

I wish you the best!

Tsunny

thank you Mrs. Candida for responding. I am not taking any Molybdenium but I guess I should, and no caprylic acid either. But I am taking coconut oil, I also am taking MegaFlora with DDS-1 but only 20-40 Billion each day. I was on Renew Life 80 billion a day which seemed to help better. I need a liver flush but I have no gallbladder. I also give up on any doctors helping with the candida that is why its hard for me to do the necessary research online and look for help here. I go to my local health food store and they say “we don’t carry that anymore” or “have you tried candia cleanse” So it looks like I have to order this stuff. My die-off isn’t as bad as it used to be, I remember the bad die-off days. I’m wondering how to incorporate caprylic acid with diflucan, and how much and how long to take it. Also I will get the moly-B, but how much to start with? liver flush?

PS. I eat lots of raw garlic, raw rutabega, and raw coconut.
    I am going to endo to rule out anything else. I also tested negative for parasites and ovum last week

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would look at the symptoms list again:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6305_100-candida-symptoms-list.aspx

One thing you should consider is healing holistically. For instance, you may need a different treatment to address your specific issues…

-raster

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

If your estrogen is high, make sure that you are not eating any with soy in it. Soy has phytoestrogens. Also, stop drinking, eating or heating anything in plastic. A great deal of plastic has BPA in it which can mimic estrogen in the body. I think you ought to go to the endrinologist just to make sure that there are no other issues at play.

Also, if you are older, sometimes our estrogen will spike at certain times in our lives. Sometimes you can even it out with progesterone but that is also something to ask a doctor.

Tsunny

Thanks Kag for responding. I am 47 1/2 and I will get checked by endo to be safe.
    Raster, thanks but I don’t know where to start. I will get a better idea after endocrine visit.
    I have seen them all then. I’m ruling out everything when new symptoms crop up and getting stricter with the diet starting NOW

Tsunny

I am chasing a cause for candida and the cure (aren’t we all). I do believe there is an underlying cause for all of us as of to why we have yeast overgrowth. I believe if we find the cause we can fix it and rid the yeast. That is what I am doing. I wasn’t always inflicted with yeast and never did much antibiotics. I’m ruling stuff out for the last year and coming up with nothing, and I think the yeast is causing alot of stuff happening. I don’t know what other treatment I could need since I don’t know what it is other than the yeast

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

Hey Tsunny, it is possible that you are also going through perimenopause. Perimenopause can cause a whole host of difficulties on it’s own. I am 44, been going through interesting peri things off and on for a few years. Just something to think about and maybe to mention to your doctor.

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

I took a look at the symptom list. Uterine fibroids and kidney stones aren’t on there. I don’t think the list is complete by any means especially given how little MD’s know about this disease.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Endocrine Problems’ is closed to new replies.