Ending the diet symptoms

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Ending the diet symptoms

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  leonora 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

leonora
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Hello all. When I started my diet the only symptoms I had were moderate acne. I went on diet about 1,5-2 years, and it worked, but ended it slowly a few months ago with still no acne. However I have lately experienced severe problems with loose bowels. Has anyone else here experienced something similar? Could it be connected with the ending of the diet? I’m grateful for any help.

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

leonora;45548 wrote: Hello all. When I started my diet the only symptoms I had were moderate acne. I went on diet about 1,5-2 years, and it worked, but ended it slowly a few months ago with still no acne. However I have lately experienced severe problems with loose bowels. Has anyone else here experienced something similar? Could it be connected with the ending of the diet? I’m grateful for any help.

Curious, when you “ended the diet” what did you change your diet to? IE, sugar, processed foods, gluten, etc,.?

leonora

Well, the diet was not very strict, but I used to avoid all forms of dairy, plus sugar and gluten. Now I eat sugar and a little dairy, but not excessive amounts.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

leonora;45564 wrote: Well, the diet was not very strict, but I used to avoid all forms of dairy, plus sugar and gluten. Now I eat sugar and a little dairy, but not excessive amounts.

Try to eat normally but without sugar or dairy in your diet. Please let us know the results after 3 or 4 days.

Able

leonora

I’ve been doing this for 5 days now, and even though my stomach still feels a bit odd the problems I mentioned before seem to have gone. Thanks a lot!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Ending the diet symptoms’ is closed to new replies.