Emergency

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kol 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Kol
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

Hi, I’ve been on the diet for three weeks and so far my eczema has been healing nicely. However, for the last three days I’ve been experiencing the real flu. As a result, my eczema is reappearing even though I haven’t made any changes either to my diet or supplementation. What’s more, I got terrible constipation I can’t get rid of even though I doubled vitamin b complex dosage and limited anti-fungals. I hope this is all happening due to strained immune system fighting the real flu instead of helping with detoxifying the body. What do you guys think?

approximately_me
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 186

For some people die-off causes flu-like symptoms. Die-off can also worsen your symptoms. Are you sure it’s not die-off?

Kol
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

I was experiencing flu-like symptoms during the first two weeks of my diet. They were not looking serious at all. I occasionally sneezed or coughed and had a slightly running nose but that’s nothing compared with I have right now. My best friend has recently come down with a real flu so there’s a very high chance that he infected me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Emergency’ is closed to new replies.