Elimination Diet- No eggs, no Dairy in addition to the Forum diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Elimination Diet- No eggs, no Dairy in addition to the Forum diet

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  NewDay 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

NewDay
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 25

Hi All,

So I am now at about 12 weeks in and I just met with a Naturopath. She is recommeding I combine the elimination diet with the forum diet which basically means I should eliminate eggs and dairy (yogourt)for the time being as many people have intolerances to these.

Also, she has recommended I take Glutamine to heal the lining of my stomach. In addition, for the constipation she has recommended a castor oil application on the belly with a clockwise massage along the large intestine for 15 minutes followed by an application of a hot water bottle. Also for constpation, she has recommended Magnesium Glycinate.

She has prescribed me plls called Candida Albicans containing various antifungals. She has told me that this should suffice for antifungals. I was told to take 2 twice a day for a few days and then up it to 2 three times a day.

She is recommendng take 2 multistarn probiotcs in the am and the 2 boulardii in the evening. And that woudl be it for probiotics.

She said that could try and eat brown rice and quina occasonially as well.

Any thoughts????

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I won’t say that the stuff she prescribed you is incorrect; glutamine is a good supplement to take to heal the gut. I take a supplement called magnesium chloride that probably works similar to the magnesium glycinate.

She has prescribed me plls called Candida Albicans containing various antifungals

Take a look at your pills again and tell us what you are taking. While these may be good, there are other antifungals to consider in time.

She is recommendng take 2 multistarn probiotcs in the am and the 2 boulardii in the evening

What are these multistarn probiotics? What brand and what count? Boulardii has been discussed on the forum before, it is a natural yeast that feeds on candida.

Brown rice and quinoa occasionally is not the worst food you can eat on the diet, so it won’t set you back very much. Just don’t eat it as your main side dish every single day.

-raster

NewDay

It’s Vitazan Professional-Candida Albicans.

Ingredients per 2 capsules.

Ingredients;
    Vitamin A (Beta-Carotene: Pro-Vitamin A) (Dunaliella Salina) 3000 mg
    Pau D’arco (Inner bark & wild crafted) extract 25 (PE 4:1 – 100) mg
    Grapefruit seed extract concentrate 50 mg
    Echinacea Angustifolia extract 40%polyphenols 25 mg
    Caprylic Acid Magnesium (Short Chain Fatty Acid From Coconut Oil) 90 mg
    Caprylic Acid Calcium (Short Chain Fatty Acid From Coconut Oil) 90 mg
    Caprylic Acid Zinc (Short Chain Fatty Acid From Coconut Oil) 20 mg
    Odourless Super Garlic (10,000 mcg of Allicin per gm) 62.5 mg
    Black Walnut Hulls extract 8 (PE 4:1 – 32) mg
    Suma (Pfaffia Paniculata) 50 mg
    Selenium (Yeast Free L-Selenomethionine) 25 mcg
    Oregano extract powder (Wild) 30% Carvacrol 40 mg

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Looks like a multi-antifungal with some vitamins. The only problem with this is that it is typically much more effective to take any of these antifungals seperately such as grapefruit seed extract by itself, caprylic acid by itself, garlic by itself, black walnut extract by itself, etc…

If you are looking to reduce costs, this is fine, but I would consider purchasing them seperately.

-raster

NewDay

Thanks Raster! I actually have these individually except the walnut. I will supllement with extra antifungals!

Thanks again!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Elimination Diet- No eggs, no Dairy in addition to the Forum diet’ is closed to new replies.