Eileen's Intro

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Eileen
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Last year, I had a operation. Antibiotics caused candida overgrowth. The diet worked, and for many months I thought I was fine. Two weeks ago, I ate a bunch of chocolate. Not only did most of the symptoms return, some of them were worse! I don’t want to do the diet again, but I have to get rid of the overgrowth!

My symptoms include:
    thrush
    tiredness
    mood swings
    joint aches
    nausea
    cravings
    headache
    sinus

I anticipate difficulty, but look forward to being free again.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Eileen, welcome to the forum.

Your symptoms:

thrush: For the thrush you should do the oil pulling therapy. It works.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst734_ORAL-THRUSH.aspx

tiredness: This is part of the Candida symptoms; as the Candida is cured, the

fatigue will lessen.

mood swings: For these you might try an herb called Ashwagandha.

joint aches: Again, this is one of the Candida symptoms which will lessen as you cure the infestation. Meanwhile, if they are severe you can take ibuprofen. In several studies, ibuprofen was shown to revert certain Candida albican’s resistance to antifungal azoles.
    http://jac.oxfordjournals.org/content/56/4/678.full

nausea: Another of the Candida effects.

cravings: That’s the Candida wanting you to feed them what they like. As their numbers decrease, the cravings will also.

headache: The Candida albicans produce various chemicals which are toxic to the human brain as well as other parts of the body. The chemicals include alcohols, aldehydes and hydrogen sulfide. When the chemicals reach the brain they pass through the blood vessels; the natural reaction is for the blood vessels to swell as an inflammatory response, when this takes place in the brain, you can imagine how this would cause a headache.

sinus: Sinus problems during a Candida infestation is a sign of possible sinus yeast infection. Oral, nasal and vaginal yeast are a sign that the Candida fungus has infested the gastrointestinal tract to the extent of the beneficial being at an extremely low point; when this happens the immune system is most affected, and the entire body can suffer from infections.

Our complete protocol is written in one post. Please let us know if you have questions.

The protocol: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

All sound like classic candida symptoms. I don’t think you killed it off enough before continuing again in life with your old foods.

-Raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Eileen's Intro’ is closed to new replies.