Eggs thank you Raster!

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals Eggs thank you Raster!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alexisMCA 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

alexisMCA
    Participant
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 33

Wow! Since I got the “Raster” list of foods and the astrics ** anyway. I had woke up had my usual routine but added in two hard boiled eggs (antibiotic free hormone free) the expensive ones. Had the two eggs at 7am by 930 I was in such bad shape sweaty palms, sweaty feet and just dizzy feeling of being ill. Nevertheless NO EGGS for me.

I feel it is a breakthrough and I am so thankful to you Raster as I hate being sick or feeling bad but rather than feel negative about all of this I would rather say I didn’t have eggs yesterday and felt great and today I did and felt shitty and know what not to eat than be in the dark.

Your list of foods is so helpful.

I had a bad reaction with red pepper, eggs, turkey, and spinach. Those were some of my staples before starting this anti-candida lifestyle and thanks to your list and the support here on the forums I have resolved what “works for me” and what doesn’t food wise and feel so empowered.

The best part Costco: Sells the organic greens which contain no spinach only those great no astrick ** foods and I am glad because it sure as heck makes life much easier.

Thanks Raster and good luck everyone you can overcome and beat this but you have to be patient and also care about yourself enough to ignore anyone else opinion that doesn’t understand and also be patient with your body. It wants to work with you but you have to let it “speak to you” LOL and embrace the good and the bad or it will be hell that is my opinion as I am now on Day 21 of the rest of my life with this lifestyle change.

Indrid
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

“. . . you have to be patient and also care about yourself enough to ignore anyone else’s opinion that doesn’t understand”

That’s wonderful advice, Alexis. Candida has ruined my life on every level — physically, professionally, socially, romantically, and spiritually. The fact that it’s an invisible illness has probably destroyed my sanity. It’s like we’re the only ones who know the world is round, while everybody else still thinks it’s flat and the center of the universe. We don’t want pity, only understanding. If I ever recover, I don’t think I’ll be able to trust people or be open with them again.

alexisMCA
    Participant
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 33

Indrid,

If you need a good laugh about this or a friend I am here! I totally get it. I don’t judge people as a general rule I let conduct speak rather than words for example. But when someone is an ass I don’t tolerate it and move along quickly. Better to have a few great friends that love you than a dozen or more assholes. Just saying. Quality vs quantity.

I had a few today say something silly about the eggs being a “non issue” how the hell do they know is it their body that is having the allergic reaction the answer NO! I had sweaty palms, a feeling of being dizzy ill that candida nasty feeling and it passed, and I actually got excited that I knew what it was and talked my way through the symptoms by laughing and saying well no more eggs for me etc

You can contact me anytime. Contact me via my web site alexismoore.com if you want I am trying to avoid more spam in my inbox LOL I posted my email here already but don’t want to do it a bunch of times that will surely get me signed up for every email I don’t want fast LOL

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Eggs thank you Raster!’ is closed to new replies.