eggs and something

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions eggs and something

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  winemom 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Metamorph
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 5

is it true that we should not eat more than 2 eggs each day? my father’s girlfriend said that they proved that it harms your body… did they prove that it’s not true yet? because for example there are proofs that soy is good and proofs that it isn’t good and for almost all the food that is out there. 🙂

when your body is really “cured” of candida… if you would start eating like you did before and that got you into problems with candida… it would take some time for candida to multiply again or would they respond immediately and overcome your body in like a week? i was eating wrong for many years and started having big problems only after 18 years of my life..

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Question: when your body is really cured of candida… if you would start eating like you did before you got you into problems with candida… it would take some time for candida to multiply again or would they respond immediately and overcome your body in like a week?
    I’m afraid no one can answer that. Every infestation is as different as the people who have the, so there’s no way you can predict how any one person who had once had a Candida infestation would react to an unhealthy way of eating. I doubt if you’re completely cured that it would take place immediately, however, according to the number of people who experience a relapse, I’m guessing it wouldn’t take too long.

As far as eggs are concerned, there’s actually a diet which a lot of people have used to lose weight, it’s called simply “The Egg Diet.” Here’s some information about it.
    http://jerryg2.hubpages.com/hub/The-Egg-Diet

Concerning cholesterol and eggs; that idea is now history. Years ago it was proven that eggs are not harmful to your cholesterol level anymore than coconut oil is.

In 2000, the Journal of the American College of Nutrition reported that in a recent study, people who ate at least 4 eggs per week had significantly lower serum cholesterol concentrations than those people who consumed only 1 egg per week.

In yet another study made in 1999 by the Harvard School of Public Health and published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, 110,000 American adults were tracked for 14 years. The study reported there was no increase in the risk of coronary heart disease or stroke caused by high cholesterol among both men and women who ate seven eggs per week as opposed to those who ate 0 to 1 egg per week.

The reason for all of this is probably a substance called lecithin. There are no actual studies to prove it, but many people with high cholesterol have taken lecithin supplements in order to lower their cholesterol, and according to their reports, it works. One of the most plentiful substances of eggs is lecithin.

Able

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Metamorph wrote: is it true that we should not eat more than 2 eggs each day? my father’s girlfriend said that they proved that it harms your body… did they prove that it’s not true yet? because for example there are proofs that soy is good and proofs that it isn’t good and for almost all the food that is out there. 🙂

when your body is really “cured” of candida… if you would start eating like you did before and that got you into problems with candida… it would take some time for candida to multiply again or would they respond immediately and overcome your body in like a week? i was eating wrong for many years and started having big problems only after 18 years of my life..

The way you eat doesn’t cause candida. It isn’t the food that you eat the root cause. An intestinal fungal overgrowth is mostly an iatrogenic illness triggered by medicines such as antibiotics, antiacids, and hormonal therapies. Other people have a genetic predisposition to it that allow the overgrowth. Immune suppression caused by long term exposure to the yeast is the most common cause. Of course, if you eat a sugary diet, it has the fuel to growth. I lived 42 years enjoying a perfect health and eating a bad diet full of sugar and many wrong things. It wasn’t until I had several dental works with amalgams when candida became out of control. Later, the antibiotics I was prescribed created more problems. There are millions living with hamburgers, french fried, and sodas without an intestinal fungal overgrowth. If you discover your underlying cause, and correct it, candida doesn’t relapse. Otherwise, if you follow the anticandida protocol, but your hidden cause is still there, you will be able to control the infection, but it will return as soon as you open the diet or stop the antifungals. You need to brake the immune tolerance to the fungus, and reactivate the immunity. When this happen, the immune system won’t allow it to growth out of control. If you want a better and healthy diet for the future, it is all to you, but the diet doesn’t rule candida.
    Jorge.

winemom
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 45

Do you think one has to be on antifungals forever? or probiotics forever? Also, I have had two amalgam fillinfs in recent year and do you think I should get them replaced with other product or will the removal set my candida off more?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘eggs and something’ is closed to new replies.