eggs

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  samuel50 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I eat around 4 to 6 eggs a day, is that ok for my yeast overgrowth. My Candida test came up negative last week in my stool but have a bad yeast overgrowth. However I don’t trust stool samples too much either. But I heard eggs are great for the diet and a few people said not so much. Help, I really need to eat food other then veggies and chicken. My body fat is like 4%, at 131 pounds at 5 ft 10. Thats not good at all so eggs are helping me, but I d like opinions

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

You probably know you should be eating organic eggs only. You might try to obtain more of your protein from some of the ‘flours’ allowed on the diet such as the ones below. Using some of these, maybe you can keep the number of eggs to 3 or 4 a day at the most.

coconut flour (Bob’s Red Mill)

oat bran flour (Bob’s Red Mill)

brown rice bran flour (Bob’s Red Mill)

teff flour

buckwheat/soba (Bob’s Red Mill Buckwheat Hot Cereal or Pocono Cream of Buckwheat) and Soba is the Japanese word for “buckwheat.”

Ground Hemp Seeds (organic if possible)

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

ok thanks. I do get only organic brown eggs. I can easily keep it down to 3 or 4. I just picked up some coconut flour.

samuel50
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 26

Organic egg is the best option rather than going for inorganic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘eggs’ is closed to new replies.