Egg sensitivity?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Egg sensitivity?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jojilla 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

wol1
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 31

It seems I have sensitivity to eggs and that’s a large part of the diet.. do I need to avoid them?

evellink
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 3

I was slightly sensitive to eggs in the beginning as well. I wouldn’t have known that if it hadn’t been in my foodtest results. I didn’t actually have to refrain from eating as it was in the borderline, but I didn’t eat eggs for two months anyway. I introduced them when I was well enough and was able to finally tell which food gives harm. You may want to try a similar method and eat GF oats or something for breakfast in the meantime? At least this is what I did and it seems to have worked so far.

Jojilla
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 51

I am allergic to eggs, so they are not a part of my diet which means I am eating fish and chicken more than twice/week to give my body enough protein. Do you know what your symptoms are, so if you introduced some eggs that you could tell if they were having a negative impact on your body? Personally, I am not going to test them as I have enough run-in’s here and there with food that my body reacts to that something I know I am allergic to is just not worth the risk right now considering what I am asking my body to do in fighting candida albicans and building healthy gut bacteria.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Egg sensitivity?’ is closed to new replies.