Effective probiotic for Candida, Saccharomyces boulardii

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Effective probiotic for Candida, Saccharomyces boulardii

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  flailingWcandi 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

flipperflop
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 19

I have been prescribed Saccharomyces boulardii by my family doctor which is apparently effective in treating Canadia. It can be bought over the counter at the pharmacy. Florastor- Saccharomyces boulardii is the name of the prodcut. I am trying a thirty day course. But apprarently doctors give them to patients who have recently took courses of antibiotics.

thought I would let you all know since it is not in this forum at all. I’ll keep you all posted on the benefits.

kaye
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 12

awesome be good to hear from you, as im paying 30 pounds for mine , gulp .

flipperflop
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 19

Hi,

It seemed to have helped. I also have done the diet intense and other things that really helped. I posted in the candida advice section called “What helped me cure my yeast infection” which will help with any of your candida symptoms. It really did help me.

Emma225
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Candida Treatment – http://alaczen.com Just wanted to write and say that I’m VERY satisfied with my purchase.

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

Saccharomyces boulardii is a yeast (probably why it’s not in the forum). Yes, it helps restore flora but, with candida not sure if adding more yeast is the right probiotic choice. Had a really bad reaction to it myself.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Effective probiotic for Candida, Saccharomyces boulardii’ is closed to new replies.