Eczema Treatment

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Eczema Treatment

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eli 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Eli
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 1

How do you treat eczema?

Sanshou
    Participant
    Replies: 47

The only things that really help my rashes long term is dieting. The creams and oils like coconut oil help make them look better, but have never done anything to get rid of them, only dieting has helped with that. Something I found that works even better then creams and oils is playing in the ocean and while it does a better job on the rashes then any cream or oil I’ve tried, it’s never gotten rid of the rashes entirely but then I’ve never gone more then twice a week, if I went daily perhaps it may help more? But generally I consider surfing to be equivalent to 2-3 applications of some cream or coconut oil applications, etc. As that is about how long the rashes will look healthy and not scaly for about 3-4 days from surfing, where the creams and oils are a daily thing.

Eli
    Replies: 1

Sanshou;60605 wrote: The only things that really help my rashes long term is dieting. The creams and oils like coconut oil help make them look better, but have never done anything to get rid of them, only dieting has helped with that. Something I found that works even better then creams and oils is playing in the ocean and while it does a better job on the rashes then any cream or oil I’ve tried, it’s never gotten rid of the rashes entirely but then I’ve never gone more then twice a week, if I went daily perhaps it may help more? But generally I consider surfing to be equivalent to 2-3 applications of some cream or coconut oil applications, etc. As that is about how long the rashes will look healthy and not scaly for about 3-4 days from surfing, where the creams and oils are a daily thing.

No ocean/sea here 🙁
    I used to have some cream from my skin doctor which helped me to get rid of it in one day but it was hormonal cream and I dont want to use it again after few months not using the cream the eczema came back
    I am on the diet for 8 months already and it didnt go away at all… 🙁

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Eczema Treatment’ is closed to new replies.