Eating too much Dairy/Grains/Meat?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Eating too much Dairy/Grains/Meat?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jaw 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

James Kessler
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 4

I have been on the Candida diet for at least 6 months now, but I feel no change. Could it possibly be i’m eating too much dairy or grains? If i’m being honest, I usually have 2-3 bowls of yogurt every day sweetened with Stevia, and I also eat a couple pieces of cheese every day. Other then the yogurt, I sometimes have brown rice. Also, once or twice a week I will have a beef burger. Does this sound like it could be hindering my recovery? i’m taking matters into my own hands and going no dairy, or grains. I am taking a ton of supplements, and drinking apple cedar vinegar with coconut oil. My main question right now is can I eat meat and grains in moderation? I don’t plan on returning to dairy because its far too addictive for me to handle.

king tut
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 41

I didn’t notice any improvement until I quit dairy, specifically yogurt. I used to eat a bowl a day of yogurt, but yogurt is dairy and usually has tons of sugar in it. The first two weeks I quit dairy and yogurt, I felt terrible, a sign that it was bad for me and likely feeding my overgrowth. Also, dairy showed up as a moderate allergy on my IGG food allergy test. I would cut out the yogurt. I eat hummus as a replacement snack.

James Kessler
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 4

Okay glad to hear that. Definently no more dairy for me! Could eating too many eggs be an issue? It’s what I make for every breakfast and lunch with veggies on the side.

jaw
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 16

You should cut out grains, they seem to effect my gut.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.