Eating for exercise

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Eating for exercise

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  NeekyNoo 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

NeekyNoo
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 46

I generally do yoga and walking for my exercise, but last night I did quite a hard workout. Today I had fresh coconut for breakfast, which would normally be enough, but thought I was going to pass out way before lunch.
    I’m trying to avoid grains as much as possible but ended up making some buckwheat flat bread and had that with salad, which helped a lot.
    Am I stupid to try and do a hard workout, or does anyone have any good recipe ideas they can share?

Thanks

Hope
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 187

My body needs extra calories, too, because of the pregnancy. If I don’t get enough for breakfast, I’m quite lightheaded. I’ve found that if I sautee some omelet-type veggies in olive oil and cook them with 3 organic eggs, the combo of a *little* carbs, lots of protein, and beneficial fat works well for me. Somedays, though, I would still feel like I simply needed a grain. Keep working out, but you’ll have to make sure you have plenty of calories both beforehand and afterward to avoid stressing your body too much and crashing out.

Hope

Do you eat organic dairy? Something like greek yogurt seems like it would be ideal right after a workout, giving your body protein when it really counts and also fighting the candida with probiotics. Just a thought.

NeekyNoo

Thank you Hope,

I don’t really like eating dairy, but have had a bit of organic sheeps yoghurt and some kefir recently.
    I will definitely try and stock up on my protein next time.

NeekyNoo

Georgewilliam wrote: Try eating every thing. All foods are good for health.

Well that’s not at all true is it?!
    Can you explain exactly what you mean, when you’re on a forum for people who can’t eat most foods, precisely because they are NOT good for their health?
    If you mean I should eat more Organic yoghurt; I’ve worked to cut dairy out of my diet as I had an intellerance to it, therefore it’s hard to believe that it might actually be doing me some good if I eat it now.

Hope

Neeky – I think sometimes people post on here from a foreign location for language practice. Whenever you notic something posted that’s waaaay off topic or that just doesn’t make sense, it’s worth checking to see if this is their first post. If it is, and if their post doesn’t make sense contextually, AND their posting from a country that does not speak English as a primary language, there’s a good chance they’re posting for language practice.

NeekyNoo

Ha! Interesting method of practice!
    Cheers for the heads up 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Eating for exercise’ is closed to new replies.