Eat yogurt everyday and candida.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Eat yogurt everyday and candida.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TheChosenOne 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Hello. I eat two yogurts from activia per day. I don´t fell bad. Should I still eat them? I don´t fell hypoglycemia or bad reactions. Two yogurts have more and less 15 grams of sugar.

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Healhy;53101 wrote: Hello. I eat two yogurts from activia per day. I don´t fell bad. Should I still eat them? I don´t fell hypoglycemia or bad reactions. Two yogurts have more and less 15 grams of sugar.

If its not plain, unsweetened, cultured yogurt, the yeasts are having a party buffet style.

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

I eat coconut SWEETENED yogurt and although at first it gave me a sore throat, I think its actually KILLING the candida,lol.

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

Healhy;53101 wrote: Hello. I eat two yogurts from activia per day. I don´t fell bad. Should I still eat them? I don´t fell hypoglycemia or bad reactions. Two yogurts have more and less 15 grams of sugar.

Yogurts are over-hyped non-working probiotics. The probiotics that are in yogurts are mostly killed off by a process called pasteurization. So you have to eat an enormous amount of yogurt to have some benefit. What you are eating is actually dead bacteria.
    Furthermore a lot of yogurts contain an excessive amount of sugar and are made with the worst milk that is available, cows milk, which contribute to osteoporosis (especially if you are low on D3) and even breast cancer, and contains lactose, which the majority of the population is allergic for.
    My advice is to avoid it like the plague. If you want to eat yogurt, eat organic, fermented yogurt.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Eat yogurt everyday and candida.’ is closed to new replies.