Ears and canals

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Ears and canals

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  s. 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

s.
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 80

I’m ramping up treatment again after a two week down time from supplements and I switched antifungals. My ear canals are itching on fire and very painful as well as mild sore throat feeling from a sense of drainage from my ears? Anyone have this or is this not related and I have swimmer’s ear or something? The pain is pretty intense.

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

s. wrote: I’m ramping up treatment again after a two week down time from supplements and I switched antifungals. My ear canals are itching on fire and very painful as well as mild sore throat feeling from a sense of drainage from my ears? Anyone have this or is this not related and I have swimmer’s ear or something? The pain is pretty intense.

Totally can relate. Read my story in the stories section. Did you have frequent ear infections as a child like I did?

Hang in, this is die off. Make sure you are doing all you can to minimize the symptoms.

s.

Thanks for replying going natural. No….I think I’ve only had an ear infection once in my life and that is why I’m a little freaked out. But it makes sense considering last summer my ears would ring and be full from the candida. This is a new reaction for me. I hadn’t had it before with other antifungals. I switched to SF722 and it is powerful! I had quit having die off for awhile with all my other antifungals and felt like I had hit a wall. Now I’m getting somewhere again. The bones at the base of my skull hurt too – which I’ve had before – but I just want to be careful it’s not an infection of some other kind. This isn’t an area one wants to mess around with!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The SF722 can likely help with this symptom because it specifically prevents candida attaching to your mucuousal membranes. I would start out with maybe 2 capsules per day along with your current antifungals.

Lots of changes and weird things happen during the die-off period, but once it ends, they should lessen or go away.

-raster

Flipper
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 79

Funny I just logged on to ask if anyone had ringing in their ears and saw your post S.! I’ve been off most of the anti fungals and now am planning to get back to it, but the ringing in my ears is driving me batty and I’m worried I have permanent damage.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello flipper,

I used to get ringing ears pretty badly during the “die off” period but it improved in time. I still get them sparingly now and then; typically when I cheat with a sugary food item such as fruit, rice, etc.

-raster

s.

Thanks everyone. It’s kind of cute. I’m sitting here saying to myself: “do I have the flu?” ha..ha…. “That’s die off I answer!” After moving I took some time off to rest and gather up strength to start again. Seemed like when I was living in death house I could only get so far in my treatment. I was also bruising very heavily and that scared me. Now I’m starting up again and wow! This is some ride isn’t it? My ears really are bothering me, but I will wait it out for awhile and see how things go. Tomorrow is a holiday – so a day of precious rest for me. I’m skipping the fireworks again this year. Let’s hope next year I’ll be a ton better.

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

I have had ringing in the ears since starting antifungals, since I stopped and since discontinuing protocol diet to tailor a better plan forward. I agree with Raster, when I eat sugar it really gets bad….limiting sugar has made it a dull background frequency I can bare more easily.

I’m with you on the fireworks; the last thing someone with shot nerves needs is all the noise. Particularly if you already are suffering with ringing ears…..

hang in there, hopefully we all can CELEBRATE our regained health with FIREWORKS; 4th of July or no…no?

KEEP THE HOPE….HAVE FAITH…..pray for each other…….

Flipper
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 79

Well I feel a little better knowing the ringing isn’t just me. But I haven’t eaten anything like sugar since it started (about 2 weeks ago or so.) I was wondering if I had an allergy to all the eggs I’ve been eating so I’m off eggs for 2 weeks to see what happens.

s.

I thought the pain was a bit much so I went to my faaaaavooooriite doctor that I’m currently seeing today. (That feels weird saying.)

He’s ENT. I have a virus. Should clear up soon.

So weird – I can’t tell when I get a normal person sick – it just all runs together.

Soooo…..it’s making me think I’m very close to being better. I haven’t had die off in awhile now. What I thought was die off turned out to be a virus. Just yellow poop now. I will get to the bottom of it. I’m working with my doc to do a comrehensive digestive stool sample. Expensive, but I’m excited and up for it. I’ll keep everyone posted.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Ears and canals’ is closed to new replies.