Ear Problem

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Ear Problem

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  smurfie 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mart.hart
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 5

Is it possible for candida to spread to your ear and inner ear. I have had tinnitus for many years but about 2 years ago my ear started to hurt when I used bud headphones. Now I can’t even use a phone as my ear will hurt. I am very electrical sensitive though and using something like a hedge strimmer or even a ebook reader /Tablet will affect me. Strangely it always starts in my gut area though. Also if I have had some food that upsets me (and there are many) the pain will move up to my ear.
    Whilst writing does lufenuron work ? I tried a couple of doses last year and nothing happened but I understand you are supposed to take anti-fungals at the same time.
    thanks
    Mart

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Check out histamine intolerance and it could be this causing the ear symptom.

-raster

mart.hart
    Participant

Hi, Thanks.
    I have had a look at histamine in the past and I don’t have any other of the typical symptoms. What leads me to possible candida is that I have had infected big toe nails for about 40 years. I didn’t know thought they were just bad nails. and I get a lot of jock itch, only need to get a bit hot and I get a rash that will clear up with cream. However I have a very clear tongue.
    I am though intolerant to many food groups and most chemicals. I can’t even drink water that has been boiled in a aluminium (or cheap S/S) pan, scented candles. I have lots of problems with polyester and other man made fibres. I am ok with cotton but organic cotton will bring me out in a bad rash.
    Last couple of years I have developed electrical sensitivity.

Ruffian
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 72

Oh yes it’s possible. That is one of my main problems. Inner ear, tinnitus, sinus. I’ve had it “almost well” a few times but any sugar just starts the problem all over. I’ve tried it all too. Our mucus membranes run from our nose/ears to our rectum. It seems I get the infection better in one place and it flares in another. Very, very frustrating.

mart.hart
    Participant

My left eye is the first sign of problems, I had some raw milk yesterday but that left me feeling very bad (another supplement down the drain) and this morning my left eye is streaming. Funny thing is my ears aren’t too bad just usual tinnitus.

smurfie
    Participant
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 52

My ears are definitely a problem for me as well. Lately I have been trying to eat more stuff, more carbs and more supplements and my ear wax is currently brown, it’s so nasty. I took some vitamin C this morning and it helped a little bit.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Ear Problem’ is closed to new replies.