E Faecalis proven to inhibit C albicans

Home The Candida Forum Candida Research E Faecalis proven to inhibit C albicans

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Doddy46
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 23

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23115035

Working thru research trying to figure out a way to speed up the process of limited diet (I love my coffee, so hard to give up…I’d kill for one right now), I found this study done on E faecalis. Turns out it directly competes with C Albicans. However it appears to also be a pathogenic bacteria, so who knows what negative effects it would have in place of candida.

So far, otherwise appears as though these three bacteria are most effective at helping reduce candida.

Results relative, posted on Jan, 2013

Bacillus coagulans (Lactobacillus sporogenes)
    Enterococcus Faecalis
    Streptococcus thermophilus

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

I have briefly researched this very strain.

2 of the 3 strains you listed are in the very popular product ThreeLac. There are so many mixed reviews for ThreeLac. I took it last year before I ever came to this site. I was not following a diet AT ALL, meaning I was eating cake and ice cream everyday. It seemed to help at first for a few weeks then no improvement. I supplemented for about 2-3 months and then gave up. I do wonder if it would work better on a strict diet….

S. Boulardii could possibly make your list as well as DDS.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Please put this in the research section of the forum…I think its a better place.

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘E Faecalis proven to inhibit C albicans’ is closed to new replies.