Dyshidrosis on Feet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Dyshidrosis on Feet

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  joe 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

KDdid
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hello All,

I’ll start by saying that I’m kinda at my wits end. I have a skin condition on both of my feet (soles and outer sides) that I was told by an online podiatrist is called dyshrodosis, which is caused by a yeast infection in the gut and which I’ve had for going on 15 years now and for once, I think this podiatrist is right, because upon looking at the photos for dyshidrosis, it looks exactly like what I have on my feet. The symptoms seemed to have started when I had braces put on my teeth very late in life (14 years ago). The online podiatrist seems to think that the braces were the root of the problem and that is what started the whole thing. I might also add, that I didn’t have this before having the braces put on. The only prescriptions that my doctors at my HMO give me for the condition are steroids, because they are all hung up in believing that I have contact dermatitis. However, I was told (by the online podiatrist) that steroids only worsens the condition. I tend to believe her, because any time I apply the steroid creams or ointments to my foot, the condition worsens. The podiatrist suggested to me that to get rid of the yeast in my gut, I should be taking non-sacarose Oral Nystatin Suspension for three weeks. This medication is not OTC like it is in the rest of the world, and I know that if I suggested to my dermatologist, he’s going to shoot it down, simply because it was not suggested by him. My question is: Is there an online pharmacy where I can by Oral Nystatin Suspension? Or is there anything strong that is natural that I can take for the dyshidrosis on my feet? Any insight or input will be deeply appreciated! Thank you. -Kd

boxturtle
    Topics: 0

Hi KDdid, I think I have this, too. In fact, it’s what led me to Candida. Never ever had athlete’s foot (and I’m an athlete.) Any time I had a night of drinking (sugar, alcohol) the rash would flare up on my feet. The only way for me to keep it at bay is to watch my sugar intake closely. I did the Master Cleanse for 20 days, didn’t get rid of it. I take probiotics every day, eat lots of coco oil, garlic, ginger, everything that helps as far as anti-fungals go, and it helps a lot. I think I’m going to try Thorne’s SF722– it’s had some excellent reviews by some respected and knowledgeable people on here, you should look it up. Anyhow, just a note to let you know that you’re not alone and not crazy! And thanks to you I now know the name for what I have.

KDdid
    Topics: 1

boxturtle;57476 wrote: Hi KDdid, I think I have this, too. In fact, it’s what led me to Candida. Never ever had athlete’s foot (and I’m an athlete.) Any time I had a night of drinking (sugar, alcohol) the rash would flare up on my feet. The only way for me to keep it at bay is to watch my sugar intake closely. I did the Master Cleanse for 20 days, didn’t get rid of it. I take probiotics every day, eat lots of coco oil, garlic, ginger, everything that helps as far as anti-fungals go, and it helps a lot. I think I’m going to try Thorne’s SF722– it’s had some excellent reviews by some respected and knowledgeable people on here, you should look it up. Anyhow, just a note to let you know that you’re not alone and not crazy! And thanks to you I now know the name for what I have.

Hi boxturtle! I’m so glad that my post got answered! I’m not one for eating sugar excessively, but I do like to satisfy the “sweet tooth,” on occasion. I guess that if I want to get rid of this menacing disorder, I’m going to have to give sugar up completely. I’d like to thank you for the list of remedies you take to keep this condition under foot. Would you let me know how often you take garlic and how much of it you take daily? Also how much of the other two ingredients you take? Thanks again! – KD

joe
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 18

I had a major foot sweating issue about 10 years ago, it came on, lasted for about a year and then gone! I had to keep another pair of shoes in my car so I could change them at lunch and I never realized the cause. Now it all makes sense, I knew somehow it had to be related to gluten sensitivity I developed a few years later and now having the “ah ha” moment when I discovered Candida could be the cause of all my strange issues.
    It’s great to finally finish the puzzle that’s taken 10 years to complete.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Dyshidrosis on Feet’ is closed to new replies.