Dry coughing dilemma

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Dry coughing dilemma

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Littleone 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Littleone
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 8

Able

I’m on the detox phase of the diet and my symptoms seem to be getting better but there’s one thing that still nagging me. I still have the dry cough, white tongue and throat is itchy sometimes. I quit using the regular toothpaste several days ago. Is dry cough a part of the symptoms of an overgrowth of candida?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Are you getting any mucus in the cough? I am assuming not since it is a dry cough…

I have been a smoker for the last 12 years and I noticed a ton more coughing earlier during my detox stage. Eventually this normalized.

However, my problem now is mucus plaque forming/causing foods. This includes sunflower seeds, stevia, tea, cigarrettes, etc.

Here’s a link to my mucoid post:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1068_Good-Mucoid-Plaque-article–Mucoids-protect-the-candida-and-destroying-them-is-essential.aspx

I hope this answers your question. If you are eating foods that are not allowed and notice coughing afterwards, this is because the foods are causing mucus production.

Other than that, I would expect that the cough will go away within weeks.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Littleone wrote: Able
    I’m on the detox phase of the diet and my symptoms seem to be getting better but there’s one thing that still nagging me. I still have the dry cough, white tongue and throat is itchy sometimes. I quit using the regular toothpaste several days ago. Is dry cough a part of the symptoms of an overgrowth of candida?

Hello;

Which detox program are you using, the one on the website or the one posted in the forum?

A dry cough or a cough in general are symptoms of Candida.

The white tongue is caused by oral thrush. To get rid of that you’ll need to follow the instructions in a post titled “Oral Thrush.” The post was originally written in July, but I just bumped it up to today’s date.

Able

Littleone

raster wrote: Are you getting any mucus in the cough? I am assuming not since it is a dry cough…

I have been a smoker for the last 12 years and I noticed a ton more coughing earlier during my detox stage. Eventually this normalized.

However, my problem now is mucus plaque forming/causing foods. This includes sunflower seeds, stevia, tea, cigarrettes, etc.

Here’s a link to my mucoid post:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1068_Good-Mucoid-Plaque-article–Mucoids-protect-the-candida-and-destroying-them-is-essential.aspx

I hope this answers your question. If you are eating foods that are not allowed and notice coughing afterwards, this is because the foods are causing mucus production.

Other than that, I would expect that the cough will go away within weeks.

It’s more of a dry cough but very few times, when I wake in the morning, I feel a bit of mucus but very little. The dry cough starts early in the morning before I even get to eat anything. I thought it was my toothpaste but I was wrong. I’ve definitely stayed away even from Stevia and I’m not having ANY sugar whatsoever even if the diet says it’s okay to add Stevia to a drink. All I drink is water. My diet consists of only the following: organic eggs, greens, organic chicken, vitamin C and supplement Una de Gato for immunity. Of course lots and lots of water no other liquids. I also make sure to balance my greens with the meat.

Littleone

Able900 wrote:

Able

Hello;

Which detox program are you using, the one on the website or the one posted in the forum?

A dry cough or a cough in general are symptoms of Candida.

The white tongue is caused by oral thrush. To get rid of that you’ll need to follow the instructions in a post titled “Oral Thrush.” The post was originally written in July, but I just bumped it up to today’s date.

Able

Actually I’ve been using the one on the website because I read on one of your posts if 6 months or less of candida, one can follow the website. I’ve now had it for three months but when I started it was 10 weeks. I posted my diet on my reply to Raster. Hope I’m doing it right.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Dry coughing dilemma’ is closed to new replies.