Dr. oz promotes S. boulardi

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Dr. oz promotes S. boulardi

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jameskep 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

Interesting that Dr. OZ promoted S. Boulardi for parasites on yesterday’s show.

1533jd
    Topics: 46
    Replies: 112

That is incredibly interesting James. I presume your a SIBO sufferer aswell? Do you have a link I can watch? I have tried 3 different types of probiotic, and from numerous hours of research I have come to the conclusion that most probiotics if not all, actually feed the SIBO and make it worse. Would you agree? Sounds very interesting none the less what you have said.

JD

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

Don’t suffer from SIBO. Just seen a lot of posts on curezone with people that have SIBO. Some with SIBO on curezone had bad results with probiotics. SIBO can be very hard to get back into balance as well. My brother-in-law has SIBO due to antibiotics and has a very limiting diet. Probiotcs helped him a little, but not significant. Some have never been able to fully restore the proper balance in their Gut. It can be become complicated to restore the proper balance. If you go to curezone look at Tony Orlando’s posts. He has some good ideas with SIBO, but every case can be different. Depends on what strains of flora are out of balance etc…..

Dr. Oz was promoting S. boulardi for parasites, not for SIBO.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Dr. oz promotes S. boulardi’ is closed to new replies.