Dr Hulda Clark's Parasite cleanse?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Dr Hulda Clark's Parasite cleanse?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bozley
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

Hi there,

I recently ordered this parasite cleanse as it is meant to be very effective and is also very affordable. My concern, however, is that one of the main ingredients is grain alcohol (37%). I’m 2.5 months into the diet and was curious as to whether this would be permissible to take or not?

Appreciate any feedback.

Cheers

Link to the cleanse: http://clarkia.biz/Clarkia/Clarkia-Extra-Strong-2-oz-60-ml-Glass-Bottle-With-Dropper-Organic-p65.html

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

How much credit can you give someone who has written various “cure- all” books? The list includes a cure for cancer; then there’s the infamous book titled, “The Cure for All Diseases” … it’s no wonder this so-called doctor is considered a major quack in so many circles. And this product shows just how little the doc knows about Candida albicans. Alcohol, especially a supplement containing 37% alcohol, will make it extremely difficult to cure your infestation, but not all will be lost, at least the Candida should love it. If it has a guarantee, I’d ask for my money back. Next time maybe ask first? Just a suggestion.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Dr Hulda Clark's Parasite cleanse?’ is closed to new replies.