Dosage of SF722?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Dosage of SF722?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Munoz 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ICanDad
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 19

I am about 1 month into the diet. I am currently taking the following antifungals per day:
    2 garlic capsule
    2 Oregano capsule
    5 clove of garlic
    1-2 tablespoon of coconut oil (for cooking)
    30 drops of oregano oil
    2 Olive leaf extract

My bottle of SF722 just arrived from amazon. The bottle says 5 capsules and a few times per day. How much should I be taking in addition to my current antifungals?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Its up to you, but maybe start out at 2 capsules per day with a meal. Eventually work up to 6 capsules per day, 2 capsules per meal.

You can take with other antifungals, but the more you use them, the more die-off that will occur.

-Raster

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

I eventually got my SF722 today yay!! Have started it straight away and will report on progress. I also got my Megaflora so I’ll be interested to see how that improves matters too.

JohnnyPonny
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 39

I just started SF722 and megaflora to. Excited to see if they havve any positiv effects on me =)

*JohnnyPonny*

Munoz
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 32

I was just wondering about your dosage of oregano oil, 30 drops !!!, the one I have recommends 4 drops maximun,and not for long term use. I couldn’t bear 2 because of the strength I can not imagine 30, maybe you have a diferent brand. I took Able advise and I bought the capsules and put 4 dropps in and is much easier.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Once I got up to 25-30 drops of oregano oil and grapefruit seed extract combined (per day), I knew that it wasn’t going to work effectively anymore…so keep at it with a few drops a day for now munoz. Eventually when you get up to the level I got to, you won’t need it anymore and can switch to something else like SF722.

-Raster

Munoz
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 32

Hi Raster, now that you mentioned SF722, I stopped it because the first 2 weeks I did not feel anything, but after that I felt extremelly weak, tired and space out (die off ) but i could not function during the day. I was taking 5 capsules a day between meals. maybe I should re start but small dosage?!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Dosage of SF722?’ is closed to new replies.