Don t know what I have !

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Don t know what I have !

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  modeman 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

modeman
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 18

Hello.It all started 5 months ago when I broke up with my ex-gf.I was so stressed about this and I think this caused my Candida.Also through the year I had some financial problems and I was so stressed with this too.5 months ago I started feeling a little bad , I was feeling stomach pain and I was very tired all the time,I had brainfog,I had oral thrush ok my tongue like white things and a little bit yellow on my tongue and I was craving for sweets a lot , I ate a lot of sweets and I was hungry all the time.Also my poop was changed , it had a lot of mucus on it and sometimes it was diarhea but it was all over I don t know how to explain and I had cramps and stomach pain.I also felt gastro reflux and I was bloated and a lot of gas.I decided to go to doctor and the doctor told me that I have gastritis and I should make some investigations and she gave me medicine.I did some investigations and the test for Helicobacter Pylori was negative.I took medicine for gastritis and I was having a diet, felt a little better but it didn t go away.After that I decided to make a test for Candida and it came out from my poop test that I have Candida parapilopsis.I went to my doctor and she gave me medicine .I took Fluoconazole 50 mg for 1 week.During that week I didn t felt very weel and had a very bad cramp one day but the day after felt better.After this I started eating normal and felt bad again , I had diarhea , stomach pain and was bloated.I started the diet for Candida from this site and in all this time (with diet from gastritis)I lost about 10 kgs in 5 months.Now I am taking Fluconazole 50 mg for 2 weeks , and I am on 10 day , feeling a little better , but I am hungry all the time and sometimes I feel like something is stabbing me in my lower abdomen and I am feeling a little agitation(bustle,fuss) in my stomach and I am constipated and when I have bowel movements I am constipated and it is with a little mucus.Now I am taking Coconut Oil about 3 tablespoons per day and eating healthy , not sugar ,eating raw garlic , onion in my food and drinking Kefir.I really need help !

modeman
    Participant

Anyone?

CanDo
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 10

Sounds a bit similar to me mate, except i had red rosacea like problem every time i ate like 3 hours after worse.
    I got given nizoral for face which the problem is 99% gone after first use and candida diet, and Nystatin for mouth and i guess stomach, though cant see it doing that much.

Anyway long story short i concluded i had candida, don’t know whether systemic or local…

My G.P’s avoid the word candida and wont even recognise it like most UK G.Ps. I guess if its not a specific problem that can do obvious damage they don’t care and know its hard to treat so just cant be bothered. They also say there’s no test for it and its not that, despite giving me candida medication which she told me were paracetamol, i’m not even sure they know what there talking about sometimes.

So i’m on the candida diet though i had lots of sun dried tomatoes and other cravings, i need to be more strict and maybe for 3 months.

WhiteTrash
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 35

A true cause of health issue is not Candida, indeed.

A true cause is heavy metal overload for example.

Read, search, and read again, you will find your cause. You are alone in this battle, don’t expect doctors or forumers to deliver the truth, they will give you areas of research at best.

That’s what makes the journey interesting.

Best of Health
    -WT

modeman
    Participant

Thanks a lot for your replies.I think the main problem in my body is my immune system and the stress.I am in doubt if I have Candida or not because I am on the Candida Diet for 2-3 weeks and my oral thrush hasn t disappeared.All my other symptoms disappeared a little bit but I don t know what to believe…Can you or somebody else give me an advice ? Thanks a lot !

modeman
    Participant

Anyone ? Any help ? For how long should I keep the stage 1 diet?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.