Dog healed from our diet :)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Dog healed from our diet :)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Doggiemama 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

Went to my hairdressers in December. We talked a lot about my hair loss, diet etc. Our conversation lead to the fact that her dog was very sick and had been on antibiotics on and off for months. She knew about Candida and was thinking her dog may have a problem with yeast. After I left she went and found healthy dog food based on vegetables, and started feeding him yogurt, kefir, and coconut oil. I went back yesterday and he was a new dog. All of the lumps and scales all over his body were gone. She said his ears shead like he was some sick snake. His body is smooth and soft. Where before when you pet him he was covered with thic scaly lumps and bumps. He got up and barked when I walked in where previously he just laid there. She was so thankful that I helped her with his diet and how it has completely changed his life. Don’t know what kind of dog he is…but he is huge 🙂
    Just thought I would share another success story 🙂

PS: The vet offered to put him on a nutrition regime with supplements, antibiotics etc for $1,000 +. Those silly docotors….

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

I love it Jackie!! Brilliant story & great outcome for the lucky dog!

GayBofill
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 34

My dog LOVES kefir! Every night when I make my daily batch he dances around while he watches me straining it hoping he can get some!!! I swear (oops Lucylu!) he’s in love with the stuff. I only give him a taste but he lives for it! I’m hoping it gives him all the beneficial bacterial we humans are getting from it.

GB

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

LOL…this is awesome!

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

I want to know why in a months time dog is healed…he seemed in much worse shape than me :(. Maybe because he can’t cheat or be tempted…She is so thankful to all of you for giving me such good information to share with her 🙂

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Jackie2 wrote: I want to know why in a months time dog is healed…he seemed in much worse shape than me :(. Maybe because he can’t cheat or be tempted…She is so thankful to all of you for giving me such good information to share with her 🙂

Glad you posted the info on the dog’s healing experience, Jackie, thanks.
    As far as why the dog was cured so quickly, maybe it does have to a lot to do with being unable to cheat; but the very positive thing that animals have going for them is, they don’t worry themselves over their illness into a sicker state the way a lot of humans do. I have my doubts that an animal even knows how to worry, they can grieve, but doubtful that worry is ever a problem with them.

Thanks again, Able

novo4
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Would you mind telling me exactly what kind of diet you told her to use? My dog is suffering from Candida and we got the bloat to stop with the help of a nutritionist online(she did it for free) but he is super super skinny from not having absorbed nutrients and she hasn’t been answering my emails as to what our next step should be. He is on strictly chicken, ground turkey or sardines mixed with kale or spinach and an egg. It is time to start introducing more stuff back in but I am at a loss as to what! Thanks for any suggestions. My vet also just wants to give antibiotics which I know makes it worse after a small reprieve. Thanks!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

novo4 wrote: Would you mind telling me exactly what kind of diet you told her to use? My dog is suffering from Candida and we got the bloat to stop with the help of a nutritionist online(she did it for free) but he is super super skinny from not having absorbed nutrients and she hasn’t been answering my emails as to what our next step should be. He is on strictly chicken, ground turkey or sardines mixed with kale or spinach and an egg. It is time to start introducing more stuff back in but I am at a loss as to what! Thanks for any suggestions. My vet also just wants to give antibiotics which I know makes it worse after a small reprieve. Thanks!

Novo;
    Jackie is talking about the strict diet that some of the forum members are following, not the website’s diet. The stricter one is vegetable-based, unsweetened Greek yogurt, kefir and organic eggs, and occasionally some fish or chicken.

Your dog has Candida and the vet wants to use antibiotics as a treatment? Seriously? Antibiotics are one of the main causes of a Candida overgrowth. Are you sure this person is a ‘real’ vet?

By the way, do you know how your dog contracted a Candida infestation?

Able

Doggiemama
    Topics: 43
    Replies: 204

well i have a doggie story and to explain how they heal so quickly. Coconut oil is wonderful for dogs too. Great for there coat and skin and organs.

my dog i adopted had a spot that kept growing on her..By growing i mean..getting larger in size of hairloss and raised sores. I could not imagine what was causing it. I tried everything. Then one day i thought maybe it was something she was eating. so i eliminated one thing i suspected..which was duck. now most dogs are not allergic to duck but for some reason..mine is. it was in the dog food and treats i gave her. so i changed the food and stopped the treats. i had a few treats left so was giving them to my other dog. well she got ahold of one and she broke out immediately. so again..i removed all duck products. they went in the trash. In a months time her hair had grown back and sores gone. shes been great now for about 4-5 months with no issues. so yep..dogs heal quickly.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Dog healed from our diet :)’ is closed to new replies.