***Does this look like possible Candida***

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions ***Does this look like possible Candida***

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  blakek89 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

wplush
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

Thanks.

max

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

No it actually does not at all there is no white coating on your tongue it is pink. So from that symptom alone I would not determine you have a yeast overgrowth.

wplush808
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

hi blake,

i’ve read that sometimes your tongue doesn’t have to be white to have candida.

any ideas what this could be?

thanks

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

It could be Perioral Dermatitis.

Candida can exhibit different symptoms of yeast overgrowth in different people. I agree with Blake that from those pics alone I don’t see candida. You have other symptoms?

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

wplush808 wrote: hi blake,

i’ve read that sometimes your tongue doesn’t have to be white to have candida.

any ideas what this could be?

thanks

I wasn’t saying you don’t, I was saying from that picture alone you could not diagnose a infection. I am not a doctor, have you had that checked out before? And if it IS thrush and your tongue is pink then it is a safe bet that it is not thrush as they go hand in hand. Not saying its impossible like for example if you have sores on your tongue or white patches all over the insides of your cheeks. Could you write a list of all you symptoms, explain what it looks like and how it feels.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘***Does this look like possible Candida***’ is closed to new replies.