Does the candida can effect eyes?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Does the candida can effect eyes?

This topic contains 15 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Kornygirl78 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

oranili
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 13

sometimes in the night i see blurry vision… and in the morning too…
    thats started after antibiotics i took… for 2 weeks.
    its can be candida ?
    i did test for eyes in the doctor.. he says all fine

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Replies: 268

If you have this blurry vision, and you carefully inspect your eyes in the mirror, do you then see a whitish stringy sticky stuff in your eyes?

oranili

Rabelais;58616 wrote:
    If you have this blurry vision, and you carefully inspect your eyes in the mirror, do you then see a whitish stringy sticky stuff in your eyes?

no.. i dont see

KiwiRae
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 12

Quite a few people list blurry vision as a die-off symptom. It’s not unusual. I get it too occasionally and my optometrist says my eyes are in perfect health.

oranili

KiwiRae;58623 wrote: Quite a few people list blurry vision as a die-off symptom. It’s not unusual. I get it too occasionally and my optometrist says my eyes are in perfect health.

Thank you for ur help.
    Tell me how u find u have candida? Im really confused… I did blood candida test and got positive. And did stool test for candida and got negative.
    What to do?
    Thank you

Rabelais
    Blocked

What kind of blood test? I mean, what was tested for? There are many different kinds of blood test, they all test for different things. Some tests are more reliable than others.

Rabelais

oranili

Rabelais;58626 wrote:
    What kind of blood test? I mean, what was tested for? There are many different kinds of blood test, they all test for different things. Some tests are more reliable than others.

Rabelais

http://candia5.com

This test

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

Blurry vision is something I used to get really bad, but has pretty much gone away after 6 months of chelation.

oranili

ThomasJoel2;58632 wrote: Blurry vision is something I used to get really bad, but has pretty much gone away after 6 months of chelation.

Because candida?

Rabelais
    Blocked

I guess ThomasJoel is gonna state once again that it’s caused by mercury poisoning.

That’s what he always does.

It doens’t matter which complaint you have, it must be caused by mercury poisoning, no matter what. In his eyes, mercury poisoning is the Big Evil to humankind. It can only be solved through chelation (even if any medical professional knows otherwise). Chelation is the Big Boon to humankind.

Let’s await his answer. My bet is that he’ll ride his hobbyhorse again and blame your problems on mercury poisoning.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

Rabelais;58636 wrote:
    I guess ThomasJoel is gonna state once again that it’s caused by mercury poisoning.

That’s what he always does.

It doens’t matter which complaint you have, it must be caused by mercury poisoning, no matter what. In his eyes, mercury poisoning is the Big Evil to humankind. It can only be solved through chelation (even if any medical professional knows otherwise). Chelation is the Big Boon to humankind.

Let’s await his answer. My bet is that he’ll ride his hobbyhorse again and blame your problems on mercury poisoning.

In my case, the blurry vision does seem to have been a symptom of an underlying mercury toxicity. This seems logical enough as chelation seems to have fixed that problem for me.

Rabelais
    Blocked

Nobody knows IF you had mercury poisoning at all.

Blurry vision may be caused by many different things.

Blurry vision tends to disappear over time.

You chelated. The most important thing you did was: allow time to pass.

Even if you would never have chelated, enough time would have passed to make your blurry vision go away by itself.

The only thing that’s certain is that your blurry vision went away after you chelated. There are no reasons to believe it went away because you chelated.

As far as medical knowledge tells us, your blurry vision went away despite the fact that you chelated.

Rabelais

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

In general your overall health should improve as you reduce candida numbers and do the diet from my experience so this symptom should go away as you get better…

-raster

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

I had blurry vision a lot when doing the low-carb diet, it did seem like being related to the aggressiveness of the yeast. However, it also happens when im stressed much, and a variant of blurriness caused by mucus covering the eye also happens for me in humid climate/rainy days.

oftopic: Thomas:
    How do you react to cigarette smoke?

Rabelais
    Blocked

Blurry vision can be caused by sheer lack of energy. Lack of energy can be cause by too low blood sugar. This means that your blurry vision could have been caused by your low-carb diet.

Stress increases the level of adrenaline in your blood. An increased level of adrenaline increases the cells’ metabolism, which consumes energy, wich too results in low blood sugar. That’s why stress could also result in blurry vision.

The mucous that’s covering the eye is, I believe, protein. I too experience that. For me, it happens in dry conditions, because then the normal liquid on the eye dries out, leaving the protein behind.

Sigarette smoke may cause a similar effect, probably due to irritation of the eyes. And it causes a sudden headache.

Rabelais

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Does the candida can effect eyes?’ is closed to new replies.