Does Slippery Elm feed Candida or Contain Sugar..?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Does Slippery Elm feed Candida or Contain Sugar..?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wiley200 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

CT
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi all,
    I have been on thecandidadiet website/ book rigorous diet for past 2 months, saw great improvements in my toe nail fungus, itching, brain fog symptoms, anxiety, dizziness (very mild), acid reflux, bloating, etc. etc. It has been super encouraging.

I got the Slippery Elm supplement recently (a bit late as per diet book), and am consuming it for couple of days now. I notice I feel strong changes in my body after having it and all is great initially (till 4 -5 hrs after consumption) but after sometime some of the old symptoms seem to return. There is no great information available on internet and you guys with all your answers rock ..!! So I thought of posting this..!

Let me know if Slippery Elm is safe to continue and wont set me back on my 2 month effort…!!

Looking forward..!!

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Slippery elm is a great choice for overall gut health. It definitely won’t feed candida by itself, and any decent supplement won’t contain sugar. Just look at the ingredients label!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Does Slippery Elm feed Candida or Contain Sugar..?’ is closed to new replies.