Does Homeopathy work?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Does Homeopathy work?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rabelais 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lead
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 30

Is there anyone here who has seen undeniable non-placebo improvements when treated with Homeopathy?

E.g. for leaky gut allergies?

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

One problem is: there are many very different treatments that are all called ‘homeopathy’.

Sometimes, phytotherapy is called ‘homeopathy’.

Sometimes, any treatment that is based solely on natural ingredients is called ‘homeopathy’.

Sometimes, anything based on diluted substances is called ‘homeopathy’.

Sometimes, only those medications that are diluted in a very specific way are called ‘homeopathy’.

Sometimes, stuff you can buy in a store is called ‘homeopathy’, but others strongly disagree as they say that homeopathy has to be prescribed specifically for the person being treated; that is, if you and I have the exact same symptoms, you could be given a very different treatment than I.

Sometimes, any combination of one or more of the above is called ‘homeopathy’.

Therefore, your question as to whether ‘homeopathy’ has any proven effects strongly depends on what you count under ‘homeopathy’.

As long as you don’t specify which of these very different forms of ‘homeopathy’ you mean, the only answer that could reasonably be given is that some homeopathic treatments have no effects at all, some have a proven benefit, and some have proven poisonous effects.

Rabelais

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I use a wide variety of homeopathics to help me sleep, help with symptoms, etc. and have really good results from them. They should only be used in conjunction with a professional imo.

-raster

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

This all depends on which kind of homeopathy you use.

You might have been lucky to stumble upon a homeopath who uses treatments that actually work. But if you refer others to some homeopath for this reason, those others might be less lucky and end up in the hands of a homeopath who uses treatments of one of the other types, which do not work at all.

Rabelais

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Does Homeopathy work?’ is closed to new replies.