Does curing candida reverse Male pattern baldness?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Does curing candida reverse Male pattern baldness?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

timmyb
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 37

I think Raster mentioned in one of his posts that on week 14 he saw new hairs grow in. I am wondering if my hair that I have lost (do to male pattern baldness) will actually grow back?

Tim

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

If you lost your hair because of a Candida infestation, then there’s a good chance that if you cure the infestation, your hair will start growing back; but no guarantees on that.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’d say the same as able. I lost my hair extremely quickly before getting candida. Only so much will grow back depending on how old you are, how healthy you are, etc. It hasn’t fully grown back either, but quite a bit did grow back.

I have balding in two places: front of my head and on the top of my head. The part on the top hasn’t grown back yet, but the front of my head started to grow back! I couldn’t believe it…I thought it was gone for good.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Does curing candida reverse Male pattern baldness?’ is closed to new replies.