Does Candisol work in killing candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Does Candisol work in killing candida?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pinkyrat2 5 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Kelly Ann
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

I am a 45 year old female who has suffered with candida overgrowth for years and am desperate to get my life back. Between my migraines, muscle and joint pain, allergies/chronic respiratory problems, thrush, fatigue, hormone imbalance, problems sleeping, etc., I am at my wits end. I love essential oils and herbs and have seen improvement with them, but I just haven’t been able to kill the candida. I am new to the forum, so please forgive me if this question has already been addressed, but I was wondering if Candisol along with Syntol, Red Desert Clay, and Zetox are effective, along with diet, of getting rid of candida? I would very much appreciate any help. I am a busy mother of 6, and the candida is affecting virtually every aspect of my life. Thanks for any advice!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

All candisol is is a digestive enzyme. There are many other digestive enzyme products out on the market such as pro-gest, zymex, candizyme, candex, candida digest, candida complex, etc. Each one of these products contains different enzymes which essentially destroy/weaken the cell walls that protect the candida. They also help you break down the food you eat, reducing and preventing undigested food from fermenting in the gut (and helping you get more energy from the food you eat).

Syntol is a probiotic and there are many probiotic products on the market such as garden of life, megaflora, renew life, dr. mercola’s, hmf neuro, etc. Essentially the only differences between these probiotics is the strength, the amount of probiotics (CFU in billions), and the strains of bacteria. The one I recommend most is HMF neuro because it is the only human derived probiotic available in the US pretty much. There is another 6 strain human derived probiotic available in canada. Megaflora is another we recommend on the forum because it contains the DDS-1 strain which is effective for fighting candida.

The clay helps you detox but it also can cause chronic constipation and this is why we don’t recommend it normally on the forum.

Zetox is a zeolite product that helps detox. There are lots of other detox products on the market and this is quite possibly the most important thing you need to address when starting out. You need to prevent the die-off toxins from remaining in the body and the best way to do this is to sweat out the toxins (hot tub, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, etc). and to support your liver. Here is a die-off remedy post for you to check out about detoxing:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9434_Die-off-remedies-post–will-edit-more-in-time.aspx

Plan on a 6-18 month recovery to get over candida overgrowth.

You didn’t list any antifungal products and this is what kills the yeast. The rest of the products do other things.

-raster

Kelly Ann

Thank you so very much for all the information! I REALLY appreciate it! Do you have any recommendations for the best antifungal products for killing candida? I am worried about how I will feel when the yeast start dying off because when I did a chelation treatment last month, my body began going into shock, and I ended up in the hospital for a few days. I am so sick and weak from the candida right now that I can barely do anything. I am very grateful for all the information you shared about detoxing- the dos and don’ts. I don’t have access to a sauna, so that worries me. I just don’t want to end up in the hospital again. One more question: do you think it’s safe to use Pure Synergy while killing the yeast for extra vitamins and minerals? I heard that green smoothies may not be good, so I wanted to make sure to ask before I use Pure Synergy. Thanks again for your advice!

raster
    Participant

The antifungal product I recommend most is SF722 undecenoic acid by thorne. All acids essentially destroy the cell walls (think battery acid) and specific types of acids are used to fight specific organisms, bacteria, etc. For instance, citric acid is good for fighting microbes and pantethenic acid is good for fighting something else (maybe viruses?).

I would start out with one capsule per day and work your way up slowly to whatever you can afford in the long run (I take 9 per day or 3 per meal). The more antifungals you take, the worse your die-off will be so its not a more the merrier type of thing.

Another good antifungal that is great for starting out is garlic (raw or capsule). The problem with garlic is it is also anti-bacterial, anti-parasitic, etc. (variety of properties). This might be good when starting out because you could have a variety of flora that have overgrown such as parasites, bacteria, h.pylori, microbes, etc. and not just candida. When your digestion slows it benefits all of the bad bugs essentially.

There are ton of other ones such as oregano oil, grapefruit seed extract, etc.

The next one I would consider is consuming pure organic coconut oil. If you were to consume one spoonful per day starting out, this would be a good antifungal product. The problem is it can be quite expensive if you work your way up to a large dose (like 10+ spoonfuls per day). But starting out you likely wont be able to tolerate more than a spoonful. Coconut oil also contains an acid (I think its caprylic acid) and this has the same properties as the other acids.

-raster

raster
    Participant

The main problem with the superfood thing you mentioned is the grasses it contains. These likely will cause you to get the runs (aka diarrhea) within a few days so I wouldn’t consume this product.

The chlorophyll could be a chelating agent too and you don’t want that unless you are prepared.

-raster

Kelly Ann

Thanks for all the information! I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it! I was thinking I would buy the website’s internet program, so I would have a timeline, recipes, etc. But I do have a concern. Being yeast free in 2 months sounds wonderful, but I’m not sure if that is feasible for me. With my organs not functioning like they should, I worry that may cause more damage to them and also prevent me from getting rid of the die-off candida effectively. Am I off-base? Your protocol sounds great! Thanks for sharing and for working so hard to help others suffering from candida!

raster
    Participant

You should be concerned kelly because the die-off toxins can cause damage to your liver and kidneys, and unless this is prevented, you will have to heal this at a later time. This is why I decided to seek professional advice from a naturopath who has over 20 years experience treating yeast and candida. The treating yourself route can be problematic and everyone needs different supplements to address their own health problems. The best method to get better in my opinion is to heal multiple organs at once all at the same time .

Another potential thing that can happen is you feel way worse after trying to treat yourself. For instance, you could harm your thyroid, adrenals, or have perpetual die-off that lasts forever, etc. These are all problems that take special treatments and should not be treated on your own in my opinion.

I’ve been on the diet for over 2 years and am symptom free most of the time, but when I cheat it can set me back. Its going to be another few more years for me to get where I want and this is even with a naturopath!

-raster

Kelly Ann

That’s what I think, too. Thanks to you and my research I feel I will be better prepared for healing, more knowledgeable, and my treatment will go better. But I doubt I can do this without a naturopath because I have too many problems since I’ve had candida overgrowth for so many years. Thanks so very much for all your advice and sharing your knowledge. I am very grateful!!!! I wish you the best on your road to recovery. God Bless you

raster
    Participant

Kelly Ann;51329 wrote: That’s what I think, too. Thanks to you and my research I feel I will be better prepared for healing, more knowledgeable, and my treatment will go better. But I doubt I can do this without a naturopath because I have too many problems since I’ve had candida overgrowth for so many years. Thanks so very much for all your advice and sharing your knowledge. I am very grateful!!!! I wish you the best on your road to recovery. God Bless you

You are easily treatable and I wouldn’t think with this mindset. The main thing to worry about is the costs of this treatment. You could spend a bunch of money on your own treating yourself and then you go to a naturopath and it could reduce the costs because its more effective. They know how to work with people who are gravely ill.

-raster

Kelly Ann

That makes me feel good. Thanks. I know I can heal. I just know it may take a while, and I can’t wait to be free of this plague. I am so grateful to finally know what it is. Over the years, my doctors have never even suggested it was yeast though a chiropractor suspected it 7 years ago and sent me for extensive blood work. The blood work showed that indeed I had candida overgrowth, and he put me on a low carb diet. It made me feel a little better, but he didn’t explain the problem very well or discuss how to cure it. I’m not blaming him. It’s just that I didn’t understand it at the time or the negative effects of not treating it and forgot about it. Soon I gave up the low carb diet as well. The years of not treating it took their toll, and two years ago, I was desperate to find answers and began the process of going to doctors again. I have spent a fortune in medical bills and had so many horrible side effects from the many medications I was given for all my symptoms- migraines, hormones, asthma and allergies, joint and muscle aches, inflammation, sleep problems, acid reflux and ulcer, thrush/yeast infections, etc. etc. The next recommendation was to start the road to the urologist. I am not criticizing any one doctor, and I don’t have anything against going to the doctor. My brother is a doctor. It’s just it was a long, expensive, fruitless, disheartening journey. Finally, I began seeing a naturopath. My naturopath (actually I see two, and I like them both. One has been in business for years and years and will likely retire before too much longer. The other is young and hasn’t been in business for too many years, but he is also very good) found the candida right off and began the process of strengthening my organs and helping me get rid of parasites, so I would be ready to deal with the candida. But then I had a bad setback with the hospital experience I told you about. Now I am a bit stronger and ready to begin the healing process. I would like to get a good book to guide me as the naturopaths help me because I feel I will better understand the treatment and the condition in general. But I don’t want to go it alone for treatment. I’m scared I guess. I don’t want to end up back in the hospital. Anyway, thanks for listening and for all your help. I am feeling very hopeful. I just pray I can make the diet changes. I need to lose 20 pounds to get to my ideal weight. I know the change in eating habits will help me in a lot of ways, but right now, I crave sugar a lot, and I know it won’t be easy. But I am ready to begin. So ready. Thanks again for your encouragement and help!

pinkyrat2
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I was just Googled to buy some Candisol and I saw your question. I had a multiyear saga with yeast infections myself. I went to many doctors and took all sort of antifungal drugs to no avail. Then I went to a naturopath who tried a number of ridiculous things before suggesting Candisol. I took it for a couple of months and my yeast problem went away! At this point I can’t actually remember if I used it in conjunction with boric acid suppositories but I probably did. Now when I get the first signs of a yeast infection (which only happens after a ridiculous amount of sugar) I use dissolved boric acid in a dropper for a day or two. If that doesn’t take care of the problem I take Candisol for two weeks and it goes away again for another 6 months or so. I really really love it because it saved my sanity. I always make sure I have some when I am out of town…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Does Candisol work in killing candida?’ is closed to new replies.