Does anyone know the heat tolerance of candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Does anyone know the heat tolerance of candida?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bucephalus 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Bucephalus
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 87

At what temperature does candida die? Anyone?
    Not guesses, I mean does anyone know, or read anything?

David.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Bucephalus wrote: At what temperature does candida die? Anyone?
    Not guesses, I mean does anyone know, or read anything?

According the information I’ve read, research concerning the connection between Candida albicans and temperatures goes back to the 1980s. The research seems to center around the positive/negative influence of the temperatures at which the yeast cells are grown.

http://iai.asm.org/content/56/11/2884.short

http://www.cell.com/current-biology/retrieve/pii/S0960982209008203

http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02681218780000611

Able

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Do you have a low body temperature or something? That generally seems to be a big disadvantage in fighting off infections, but I’m not quite sure of the mechanism(s).

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

Heard low body temps are common with candida but, the question is why?

I’ve suffered from low boy temps for at least a decade. Even suffering night sweats with a low body temp. Have been working on adrenal/thyroid support to help stabilize body temps with some limited progress due to how crashed those systems are.

Isn’t low body temps and candida common?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

flailingWcandi wrote: Isn’t low body temps and candida common?

Yes, Flailing.
    As Candida invades the body, it does so by penetrating the intestinal mucosa with rhizoids (the fungus grows long, stringy structures called rhizoids which burrow into the intestinal wall), and this causes inflammation along the digestive tract which then changes the intestines into a dysbiosis state – all of which has the effect of lowering the body temperature. As the body cools down the immune system is weakened providing the Candida with an excellent environment in which to thrive. At this point, the change is very difficult to turn around since the gut is inflamed and ridden with the Candida fungus.

A low temperature during a Candida infestation is also a symptom of hypothyroidism which is fairly common with Candida sufferers.

Able

Bucephalus
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 87

well, I jsut want to know if this is candida on my tongue. O even some micro-organism at all. Most microbes start to die over 55 degrees celcius, so I bought a thermometre and I’m going to drink some water at 65 degree celcius if it’s tolerable to me, and swish it around in my mouth and see what happens.

Not really asking about body temperature drop.

cheers
    David.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone know the heat tolerance of candida?’ is closed to new replies.