Does anyone else have this symptom?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Does anyone else have this symptom?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  captainamerica 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

captainamerica
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 13

Ever since the inception of all of my symptoms, I have experienced burning in the anus area and slight surrounding after defacation. I can alleviate this by washing the area afterwords but I am unclear if this is a Candida symptom. I have been on the diet for 2 months now and I am thankfully reaching the point where 16 teaspoons of coconut oil etc does not produce much of a reaction at all. It would seem that if the burning is Candida related, it would at least be lessened by now. My initial symptoms originally presented themselves after a couple of rounds of antibiotics so I also wondered if there could be antibiotic-related issues such as clostridium difficile as well but not sure if this burning is a symptom of that either.

Please give any input if you experience this or know what it could be as it is somewhat of a constant reminder each day that something is wrong.

Thank you very much!

cjtboy
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 26

i don’t have this, but sounds kinda like hemorrhoids maybe?

captainamerica

That was suggested by a doctor once and I was checked but it wasnt that. It is an actual irritant thats causing the problem and not a mechanical issue but thank you for the suggestion and any others will be appreciated. So just to confirm, this is not a typical candida symptom that you all experience correct? Thanks.

captainamerica

bump

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Rectal itching is a common symptom that many people have with a candida infestation; I’ve had it myself and it went away within 2 months of being on the diet. I’ve had it for over 10 years and was never able to get rid of it.

-raster

captainamerica

Alright thanks for the input raster. Its more than actual itching. It the area remains unwashed it feels more actual acidic and will negatively affect the skin. I just wondered if anyone had any other ideas as to pathogens that could cause this also. Thanks again for the response and any more will be appreciated.

Determined
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 15

Not sure I am of any help, but I’ve also quite frequently had a symptom that sounds very much like this. It’s the same exact burning feeling you get when you’ve eaten something really spicy…except I haven’t eaten anything spicy.

I’m a bit perplexed by it as well. Maybe it’s just a strange sort of die off, or something to do with the acids the body is producing or acids in the foods?

Sorry I’m not of any help. Just letting you know I’m experiencing something similar as well.

angelsabove
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

I experience this as well and it is my reminder that something isn’t right. I can eat candida diet food and within a short time feel the burn. Some foods are worse than other. I was on the diet for 6 weeks and went back to my ob/gyn because of this burning. She said that there was no sign of a vaginal yeast infection so start eating normal foods. I slowly over 24 hours ate food again and began to feel worse. Within an hour of eating one slice of vegetarian pizza, I felt like I had the worst hangover I’ve ever had in my life.

I’m disappointed as I now have to start back at the beginning with the diet and feel I lost that 6 weeks I was on the strict diet. I went to the doctor only because of the burning feeling I was experiencing. She said no yeast in vagina, eat! And now my other symptoms are back (itching underarms, itchy ears and burning eyes).

Thank you for posting this question and I too would love input on what this could be (is it a symptom) and if you were able to eliminate it.

Thanks.

captainamerica

Ya, I would imagine that this has to be a somewhat common symptom and so I just need to know if its definately the candida or some other pathogen that could cause it in some manner. I wonder if anyone knows a list of items that a person could suggest to be tested for via a stool test to determine.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone else have this symptom?’ is closed to new replies.