Does anyone else get this…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Does anyone else get this…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sammcl
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 151

Right, so I’m on week two and currently whenever I eat anything except eggs and/or veg I bloat up…. Things like organic chicken seem to blow me up which I find very strange.

Should I just give it another few weeks on eggs and try again?

I’ve ordered Kefir grains as well so I can get started on Kefir.

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

Some folks are very sensitive to certain foods when doing this diet. The first few weeks should be what you are already eating anyways. I dont think you need to wait a few weeks more maybe a week then try a small piece of chicken again. I would test other foods out in small ammounts as well.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

sammcl wrote: Right, so I’m on week two and currently whenever I eat anything except eggs and/or veg I bloat up…. Things like organic chicken seem to blow me up which I find very strange. Should I just give it another few weeks on eggs and try again? I’ve ordered Kefir grains as well so I can get started on Kefir.

Candida causes excessive bloating… no test is needed to prove that. They do this by fermenting a food item with even a smidgen of sugar in the natural makeup of the foods such as the starch in any type of rice or squash. But to give you an example of how easily foods can be fermented in the intestines, basically all vegetables contain sugar.

When an antifungal is taken or when an antifungal food source is eaten, and part of the overgrowth is killed, the result is usually a mild case of bloating, but normally this doesn’t cause excessive bloating.

On the other hand, fermentation of the food in the intestines will last longer than the Candida die-off does and normally leads to longer and more excessive bloating.
    Stopping this process can be accomplished by, number one curing the Candida overgrowth; second, increasing stomach, acid and last but most importantly, increasing the intestinal flora. I labeled this last one most important over curing the overgrowth simply because a cure can’t be reached until the flora is increased sufficiently.

Note: Increasing stomach acid can be accomplished by using Hydrochloric acid at meal times.

Chicken, even though not as high as red meat, still contains ammonia which is released when the proteins are broken down in the body, and this increase bloating.

Able

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone else get this…’ is closed to new replies.