Does anyone else get really warm after eating?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Does anyone else get really warm after eating?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ruth 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lead
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 30

I used to suffer from being cold all the time, but now I seem to get really warm instead, especially right after eating. My hands and feet are the places where it gets hot the most.

It’s not really something I would complain about, but I’m interested to know the cause since this could lead me to some further diagnosis and to a new path of my treatment plan.

Does anyone have any idea what could cause this and does anyone else experience this too? Thanks.

joe
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 18

I get warm after I eat, always have, I can only imagine it has something to do with the blood moving to the stomach and intestine so it can pick up the nutrients and carry them away leaving your body warmer that it was. If your eating really good I can also imagine the circulation is better and warm blood can make it around your body a lot easier.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you have cold hands and feet, then you likely have a thyroid problem from my experience.

-raster

Ruth
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 6

Ketosis causes me to feel cold, too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone else get really warm after eating?’ is closed to new replies.