Does anyone else fel lethargic after eating?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Does anyone else fel lethargic after eating?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  flailingWcandi 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

toni8
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 40

I eat 3 meals a day and very healthy lots of green beggies and leafy green and protein and maybe a slice of coconut bred or buckwheat…anyone else feels this way? I don’t tink is the diet I used to eat more carbs before and never felt so tired before! any thoughts?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Obviously the aftereffects of eating food are making you tired. If you have a Candida overgrowth, your body is already using most of its energy fighting the infestation. When you eat, digesting and processing food takes extra energy from your body’s needs. The quantity of the food can also be a factor of course. I would try dividing my meals into four or five smaller meals and see how you feel afterwards.

Able

toni8
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 40

Able900;31529 wrote: Obviously the aftereffects of eating food are making you tired. If you have a Candida overgrowth, your body is already using most of its energy fighting the infestation. When you eat, digesting and processing food takes extra energy from your body’s needs. The quantity of the food can also be a factor of course. I would try dividing my meals into four or five smaller meals and see how you feel afterwards.

Able

Great thanks Able, I started doing this today!!!

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

For many years when I thought I was ‘healthy’, I almost always got sleepy or needed a nap after eating. In fact, eating something would help me fall to sleep at night (kind of used it like a sleep aid) – which we all now know isn’t good at all, causing the intake to ferment. It’s been a hard habit to break but, sleep has improved skipping late night ‘snacks’.

I agree with Able about giving the body a break in it’s digesting efforts. Similar in concept to the old ‘feed a cold and starve a fever’.

Blessings.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone else fel lethargic after eating?’ is closed to new replies.