Does anyone else feel afraid of food?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Does anyone else feel afraid of food?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sugrarrr
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 3

Just wondering how everyone is keeping a healthy attitude towards food throughout this whole thing. I didn’t realise how much I have come to fear food that isn’t listed on the diet until today. i’ve been at it for 8 months and although there have been minor improvements, i’m not where I expected to be, which means my infestation must be pretty bad and I do have a long way to go. I’m so determined to get better and have been eating the same thing on a day to day basis and today I broke my diet. And it wasn’t because I wanted to cheat.
    Someone who I asked to read through the protocol and diet a while back made me a chayote dinner and trusting that they were well informed, I assumed it was ok. Being really hungry, I ate the whole damn flapping bowl of chayote and did my googling afterwards, since it tasted too good to be on the diet.

Let me just say that i’ve never cried so hard in my entire life. I’m still crying because i’m scared of what this has done to my bodyz. I really wanted to cheat for once on my birthday in December and have some pizza and it really upsets me that someone else ruined it for me. yes i am bitter and angry and i have all those issues from having candida but i am tired of being sick. I cried for so long in the shower because i saw the food I ate as a monster that’s about to feed its army.

I did just eat a bowl of sugary, starchy sh*t and i’m having a hard time dealing with it. I kind of just wanted to rant but advice is also welcomed with open arms.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You are being too hard on yourself and this won’t set you back whatsoever. If anything it’ll set you back a few hours to a few days. No big deal whatsoever.

Here’s another thing to keep in mind…the yeast will live on the food you eat, candida diet or not. There is no way to not feed the yeast.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone else feel afraid of food?’ is closed to new replies.